• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just at your site...looking to see some color samples?
How is this done - just letters or with a background and if a background what color?
My truck is in my sig and trying to figure out what color works.

there cutouts ...peel one side off...apply to window...use a plastic squeegee and then pull the paper off the top of the letters

Hey all there cut and gone and look hot.

Thanks for all your help and all you have done extra for us. I can't wait until they come in, I'll have to keep checking the mailbox daily instead of once a week. Thanks again.

Edit: I'm assuming it will come USPS, but however its shipped will be fine.

Last edited:
Yep USPS and I do apologize for the delay but it seems everything has been stacked against me the past 2 weeks. I thank you for the understanding where as I have a few customers I think I lost due to them not understanding

Thanks. Do they last long?? My question revolves around the rear window defogger. They heat up and cool down over and over again. The stickers that I put on from NASCAR, cracked and peeled off, all except the glue in a short time (less than 1 year). Then I had to scrape the glue off.

Thanks. Do they last long?? My question revolves around the rear window defogger. They heat up and cool down over and over again. The stickers that I put on from NASCAR, cracked and peeled off, all except the glue in a short time (less than 1 year). Then I had to scrape the glue off.

I'm guessing that that is a quality of decal issue...

I don't have a a rear defroster...so...

Lets see what CustomDecals has to say regarding rear defrosters affecting them...

I havent had a problem with the rear defrosters yet. I put decals on my explorer that my friend made probably 5 to 6 years ago and there just starting to go bad in the past 6 mos. That is on the back glass with defroster. I am also in NY where you use it everyday lol. Also with the chrome I didnt go with the cheap one year chrome I went with the 5 yr rated chrome so I dont see it being a problem. But of course if there was a problem I would find a way to fix it in the first 2 yrs.

Yeah I have the 5 year instock right now. Only thing I can think of is mabey if your window gets warmer than mine it might last only 4 yrs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back