• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lets try this

Ok lets try this. Its gonan be 1.5 x 20

Attachments

• dtrimpact.jpg
    dtrimpact.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 23
no I think with how long the name is it would be good. An example Diesel Bombers is 15" and is a lot shorter

Once you let me know they will be for sale tommorow night on the site. I am gonna go to bed and let this broncitis get better

2" is 26 and 3 is 40. Ill just make it 1.5x15. Thats what it says the scale of typing it is to keep it porportional. I just was trying to make it a little bigger and nicer

2" is 26 and 3 is 40. Ill just make it 1.5x15. Thats what it says the scale of typing it is to keep it porportional. I just was trying to make it a little bigger and nicer

will that bunch the letters up(squished)

I'd like 2"x24" since thats real close to 26" if you think that would work...

I guess it all depends on what size the stock is that you have to purchase...we can work with you on that...

You need to get some albuterol and take a hot steamy shower "often"

that and take mucinex... or a chest congestion medicine with guafenisiene(sp?)

Yeah I know I got z pac and albuterol. I will do the standard 1.5 x 18 that wont be too bunched. Then I can do longer ones if that is what people want I will do them custom sized

I will get them listed tommorow night when I get home from work

Yeah I know I got z pac and albuterol. I will do the standard 1.5 x 18 that wont be too bunched. Then I can do longer ones if that is what people want I will do them custom sized

I will get them listed tommorow night when I get home from work

are we limiting you or are limited by the size stock you can use?

I'm just thinking that 1.5" isn't very tall that's all...from 40 feet behind the vehicle will that be able to be read?

Im not limited. I was just going by the standards that it seems most of the websites use for size. I didint want to make them huge off the bat and have guys say they take up too much of the window. Just let me know what size is agreeable for everyone and I will price it out. I can put all different sizes up too.

2x24 or 26. is good for the standard size. i think the we will be in need of a custom for me though i have the rear slider. i'd put it on either side but the pipes are in the way. :D but the 2" is better imo than 1.5" much more noticable.

ok well then I will do the 2x22 to keep the price the same so that I dont have to spin and cut it the other way that wastes a lot of vinyl.

im a little late on this thread.....im a big fan of the single line, dont wont to get in trouble or start nothing, but phil gave me a compD.com sticker and its 1.5 x 20 and its perfect on the back glass in the center/bottom....its plane, original, and gets the message across

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back