• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the single line too. Rob, I know you cant do chrome but what about silver?

;Yeah I can do it in silver, red, black, white, grey, blue,pink and for a little extra cherry red diamond plate and matte black. I will do chrome but will only give a yr warranty with it for mfg defects

So lets start it then...Members choose their color...I'll put up a poll.

Here ya go guys. Closest to the Official font I can eyeball. Both would run 6.50 each the 2 line is 3 x 12 and the one line is 1.5x20 Lets see the input and if its good I will get them on my site tommorow for purchase

I don't think that's the same font...theres lines at the end of letters and tops ...

just for example the L there is a line across the top and a line across the foot of it...

In the single line one can you make the D T and R larger font than the rest of the letters?

I'm not trying to hold things up but just asking...

DieselTowingResource.com this font is closer than the example IMO

I took the same font as the official one that that I was shown . Find a font that you want and I will make it in that. In the single line the DTR is larger.

;Yeah I can do it in silver, red, black, white, grey, blue,pink and for a little extra cherry red diamond plate and matte black. I will do chrome but will only give a yr warranty with it for mfg defects

I took the same font as the official one that that I was shown . Find a font that you want and I will make it in that. In the single line the DTR is larger.

Try "Impact"

DieselTowingResource.com

DieselTowingResource.com

DieselTowingResource.com

DieselTowingResource.com
Thanks
Thanks

Thanks

Pepp
I don't care about the warranty I'd like the Chrome

no I dont think so ok I will whip one up in impact. Chrome will be 1.50 more a decal cause its expensive as hell and I will need to get at least 5 chrome to order it

Ok here it is boys

See what you think of this. It will be 2" x 20" the DTR is 2 " and the rest is 1" gonna look nice.

Ill check back in a few mins and if I have some good replys I will put it on my site one price for normal colors and one for chrome

Attachments

• dtrimpact.jpg
    dtrimpact.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 23
See what you think of this. It will be 2" x 20" the DTR is 2 " and the rest is 1" gonna look nice.

Ill check back in a few mins and if I have some good replys I will put it on my site one price for normal colors and one for chrome
I'm trying not to be a PIA but lets ask if the members want the Caps Lock on...

I'd like it to be as close to possible as the real logo...i realized that if you use lowercase you don't have to make the DTR larger...

anyone else?

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back