• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I put mine in last night as soon as he posted they were on the site...

Diesel Decals: how many Chromes have to be ordered before you can start cutting and shipping them?

when I get 5 ordered I will place the order for the chrome it takes 2 days to get here and then will be cut and shipped thats why Im thinking a week from when you order till it gets shipped. I got 4 chrome ordered

Well lets see what happens tonight I may jsut order the chrome tommorow. I have been away from the computer since thursday night due to an ice storm

I am not sure if I missed this or not, but do these go on the inside or the outside?? How do they stand up with the rear window defroster??

I don't see which decal ya'll are talking about?
they will look almost exactly like this but 2" x 24"(?)

Quote:

DieselTowingResource.com

they are on his website... Chrome would look good on your truck...That's what I have ordered...we need 1 more...hurry up!:smile5:

Pepp

Ok folks to update everyone I ordered the Chrome this morning. It is estimated to be here Friday due to the shipping backlog for Christmas which means your decals will ship on Sat. Sorry for the delay I cant control UPS

Heres an update the nice chrome finally made it here today. I am gonna start cutting them out and will ship tommorow and wed. I got a 5yr chrome for everyone to make up for the shipping time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back