• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a white one. Hope it gets here next week. I been needing to fill an empty spot since I peeled off a diesel website sticker a lil while back.):h

I'm thinking about a chrome or silver one. I see on your website that the chrome has only a 8 month warranty....is this the one that's supposed to last 5 years? Do I have to wait for other people to order the chrome or silver to get the sticker cut and shipped?

Thanks

The mailbox was good today thanks Rob. Now I need a warm day to put the decal on. It might have to wait a week or two. We have snow on the way for Saturday into Sunday.

Normally the chrome has an 8 month warranty. But for this batch of it I went with the real expensive 5 yr and you can order it now you dont need so many that was to order the roll

Normally the chrome has an 8 month warranty. But for this batch of it I went with the real expensive 5 yr and you can order it now you dont need so many that was to order the roll

So if I order it off of your site right now I'll get the 5 year stuff? Do I need to let you know to get the good stuff or is it first come first serve? If it's the 5 year I definitely want one!

everyone will get the good one until I specify otherwise. I did it that way to make up for a delay in material being shipped to me.

O.k. Here's a the first on the truck image posted...

Chrome with the DTR Oil Can in there for all to see

attachment.php

BTW window is 64"... decal 26"... to center it you need 19" on either side...

Attachments

• DTRSticker.jpg
    DTRSticker.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 84
You know, that actually looks pretty good.

Nich, is yours on order yet? :D

Of course it does...

Did you think myself and CT427 worked that hard on getting it done a certain way for nothing?):h

Pepp, we out did ourselves. :thumbsup: It looks really good on your truck glad your weather was better than mine today or I would have had a picture up last night. :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back