• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there not that hard to install trust me, small ones and ones this size I dont even use water anymore I have a good eye for it

I'm listening to you Rob,,,,, but I've come to that stage where I need an extra pair of specs so I can find the first pair......Oh! and the shaky hands....Okay.... let the kids do it ....& drive...:confused:

Max, I have gave that some thought, 95% of the places I park is monitored with IR cameras. Including my home. Very few Nobama supporter where I live and park, but I do drive threw a few places that support him. But even if they do get me, Calvin stays and insurance pays. This is what I'm hoping Rob can make up with about 12" Calvins and wanting Rob to match the font style and size where I changed OBAMA to BIDEN, I could not match it for some reason. I want to put Nobama behind driver and Biden behind passenger. ):h

Attachments

• 200-29 big.jpg
    200-29 big.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 200-29 b.jpg
    200-29 b.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5
Yeah I can do it no problem. I just need a few seconds to sit down and move the font from one to the other.

Yeah I can do it no problem. I just need a few seconds to sit down and move the font from one to the other.

No rush Rob, looks like we will be stuck with Nobama for awhile. I don't know why I couldn't match the fonts style and size, I'm usually pretty good with stuff like that. Hopefully you get some more sales from this site for them, if they can get passed people getting pissed off and possibly taking it out on their truck. Its no worse then some of the Bush bumper stickers I've seen in the past 8 years. Thanks for all your help.

Yeah there shipped via USPS. I am looking into some other shipping options right now but it seems USPS is the cheapest and people send me emails now saying my shipping is too high and its actual cost. If you dont have yours by tommorow I will send out a duplicate to you so that I know you get it. I am also running a few days backlogged on orders so bear with me and it will be there.

Well, I just got back from the PO and still no decal. I know snail mail is kinda slow but I usually get pkgs within 5 shipping days. I dunno, I will keep looking.

Allright I will send another one out. Worse thing is you get 2 decals for the price of one. I dont know if my postal carrier is eating these things or what

I finally got a day that was somewhat warm to wash the salt of the truck and get my DTR sticker on the back window. The water was freezing right after I rinsed it off but the back window was warm with the sun hitting it.

IMG_8409 (Medium).JPG

IMG_8411 (Medium).JPG

IMG_8412 (Medium).JPG

IMG_8414 (Medium).JPG

Bill... looks great on top, thats where I was planning to put mine to. With my truck sitting so high with the lift and 35's, if I put it on bottom not many people would see it. But wasn't sure how it was going to look since the top glass doesn't have a straight edge. Now I know, top it is.:thumbsup::D

Looks great and a second decal will go out on Thursday to you, seems the post office has misplaced a bin cause all decals I sent on that day are MIA

Yeah I will send you a new one too Im fighting the post office to get them to pay for it but apparently the only mail that is guaranteed is express mail. No wonder there going broke and going to 5 day weeks

Rob, the DTR decals look great and thanks for all the time you put in thru the holidays so we could have them so fast.
Edit: Sorry about the glare on the letters, I was having problems with the sun.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dig. cam 016.jpg
    Dig. cam 016.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Dig. cam 018.jpg
    Dig. cam 018.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 60
  • Dig. cam 017.jpg
    Dig. cam 017.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 59
Craig, looks good, Even the reflection in picture one is nice. Most of the time in reflections you see someone with a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back