• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GMTD scan tech

iirc the only way is to pop them apart and see if the nozzles are of what manufacture, but I also wouldn't recommend pulling them apart without a clean room. I would talk to Marty's guy and send them over to him having him fix them up for you. this will eliminate this as the issue.

iirc the only way is to pop them apart and see if the nozzles are of what manufacture, but I also wouldn't recommend pulling them apart without a clean room. I would talk to Marty's guy and send them over to him having him fix them up for you. this will eliminate this as the issue.
And that I think is the best option unless @Rockabillyrat Would be willing to take on such a project.
I have nit seen him in the forum for a while, unless I am just missing his presence.

Ok guys bear with me I am on Medicare. The injectors are Bosch not AC Delco. I don’t know where I got the blue and red AC Delco box thing. Some of the injectors had yellow dots on them. Doesn’t that usually mean that they were tested. MrMarty51 you said you had Bosch injectors from India that were new. How do you know if they were new? If these are new maybe I should have them tested and balanced but I am a little worried because you had trouble w/ yours. If they’re rebuilt maybe I shouldn’t.
I’m like you and don’t want to take any chances w/ this new motor. I went online and looked for real AC Delco injectors and was overwhelmed trying to find which ones were real AC Delco. Gmparts.com say they have GM original parts. And ACDelco is aftermarket backed by GM. Can only get AC Delco from them
$127. Each. What do you guys think?
IMG_0276.jpegIMG_0278.jpeg

Back