• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GMTD scan tech

Maybe this will help? From the 96 manual but, ODB1 procedures folks are explaining look to be tge same View attachment 90025View attachment 90026
I can print page #2 but can’t print page #1. I believe because the blue + sign is cropped too much. Sorry for the trouble could you post the pages so I can print them. It will be a big help. Thanks.

I can print page #2 but can’t print page #1. I believe because the blue + sign is cropped too much. Sorry for the trouble could you post the pages so I can print them. It will be a big help. Thanks.
Are You working from a computer to view the pics ?
Right click, save to photos.
Go to photos the should be able to size it to fit the printer, or it probably would just print right up.
From phone, tap on page You want to print then when it appears, hold on it, save to pics, now print frrom the pics.
If it wont give option to save to pics, take a screen shot, then save to pics, then print.

Back