• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

which exhaust is everyone running?

Can't wait 'till my exhaust gets here. I'll probably sleep with it for a few nights, like a kid with a teddy bear.

Thats a REALLY NICE exhaust you got coming.

Id probably sleep with it too.

Can't wait 'till my exhaust gets here. I'll probably sleep with it for a few nights, like a kid with a teddy bear.

Well atleast your wife will be happy to have something big and round in bed with her.:pound:

J/k couldn't resist.

Well, you guys may be right on both accounts. But at least it's not a black pipe in bed with the wife.....ahem.

This will be my first installment of "test the moderators"

Got a 5" MBRP on the way. It will be here tomorrow, and installed Saturday.

Hope it's not too much.

Well, you guys may be right on both accounts. But at least it's not a black pipe in bed with the wife.....ahem.

This will be my first installment of "test the moderators"

I guess you passed...:D:noidea: But, what do I know...

Got a 5" MBRP on the way. It will be here tomorrow, and installed Saturday.

Hope it's not too much.

Guaranteed to plaster a big stupid smile on your face... and you'll do dumb stuff like I do... like rolling down the windows when you're near buildings and in parking garages just to listen to it. :eyebrows: Enjoy!

MBRP Cool duals, cat delete down pipe, 6" black chrome tips. Wife's always bitchin cause I roll the windows down when i'am pulling the fiver sounds so good.

Little update on my exhaust.

I added my crossbolts to it the other day. Wasnt too hard just a PITA to get the pipe out.

Once out drilling the holes and welding in thebolts was no problem. I even painted the with a high temp orange so the tech guy can see them.

I will admit that it really changed the exhaust sound. If I lay into it, it whistles, not a turbo whistle, kind of like a deep hiss.

Just installed the MBRP 5" full system on my 2006 LBZ and I must say this thing has a nasty GROWL. I was worried about in cab drone, but I have none, and I really like the sound.

Needless to say there goes my fuel mileage.

Just installed the MBRP 5" full system on my 2006 LBZ and I must say this thing has a nasty GROWL. I was worried about in cab drone, but I have none, and I really like the sound.

Needless to say there goes my fuel mileage.

Welcome to the brotherhood of the growling truck... :eyebrows: :coal:

5" MBRP w/6" tip. Kitty is on vacation. Thinking of going straight pipe at some point. The neighbors hate it anyway.

I love driving w/the windows down to hear the turbo bounce off cars. Idle sounds great too when the vanes switch positions.

Back