• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

which exhaust is everyone running?

lol

WOW that is a SWEET truck but i cant see your exhaust in the pic:D

Smart Ass!!

Glamis3.jpg

Glamis12.jpg

Glamis11.jpg

Ask and you shall recieve. I come prepared!

The company owns it, along with the Dodge. I have an RBP exhaust on that too. We are going to be building a very large Titan here in the near future and that will be mine. I'm being cheap right now...I don't like car payments!!!

Nice, im deff looking into getting an HD bumper when i have enough saved up. ill send you a pm when im closer to being ready

The sound of a good exhaust system never gets old. My wife hates when I jump on it when there's a retaining wall on the freeway. lol
We have a 2 lane road around here that goes under a six lane highway, its like driving through a tunnel...perfect spot to scald it! My wife is the same way... I'm on one side:pound: shes on the other side:mad:. One might assume I do it on purpose:D

We have a 2 lane road around here that goes under a six lane highway, its like driving through a tunnel...perfect spot to scald it! My wife is the same way... I'm on one side:pound: shes on the other side:mad:. One might assume I do it on purpose:D

HAHA, i always make sure i roll down my G/F's window beofre i go thru tunnels.:pound:

got my elbow at airflowsystems.com.

It was $45. I got the shortest elbow possible, and it is a 5" OD/OD elbow.

Back