• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ahhhh ... I'm home!

Wait we forgot the eulogy. We put the horse before the cart . AHH what the heck, may she rest in peace for all time. :holyshirt:

Lets go drown our sorrows :driving:

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to pass on the 'place' to its new posters. Mr. HeavyChevy, wielder of the almighty GM service manual shall preach about air in fuel from now until hell freezes over.

Amen.

mr heavychevy is something i can't say without getting a vacation. needless to say as he rants on and on i'll be there to make sure the crud he spews doesn't spread too far. he already hates me so what have a got to lose anyways? :biggrin5:

GM sabotaged his engine you know. They'll do that too. Ummhmm, they sure do!.

Last edited:
mr heavychevy is something i can't say without getting a vacation. needless to say as he rants on and on i'll be there to make sure the crud he spews doesn't spread too far. he already hates me so what have a got to lose anyways? :biggrin5:

Is he that same guy from GM-Diesel site that said you can safely run a 6.5 at 235 degrees ?

now that he's fessed up to pulling 18K in stock trim I understand the many issues he has now

That does explain a lot. Might also explain why he thinks 220 degree T-stats are okay, why everything is air in the fuel, why everyone's out to get him. Basically, I reckon his mommy calls him "special.":hurray::wink5::D:eek:ut:

Someone wanna PM me who we are talking about from DP here?? Im lost..

I prefer these ones:

Here, he tries out some things he read about 6.5s on the Duramax boys...

In this one, he decides to guess about how to 'reprogram' an OBD-I PCM...

Get a seat on the short bus... they're going fast.

Someone wanna PM me who we are talking about from DP here?? Im lost..
Guys name is Ron and he thinks he is the 6.5 authority on another 6.5 site. I had never seen him on DP but maybe now that all the mods left he is free to soil that site with stupidity as well. He is a complete moron who gives out dangerously wrong advice to unsuspecting newbies. I saw a thread onetime that Dave showed me where this idiot was telling some poor guy that it was ok for a 6.5 to run 235 degrees. PLease Mods..promise he will never soil this site with his arrogant stupidity. I put him in the same category as Steaky.

Ron is HeavyChevy95 on DP.

Sad part is, people actually look up to him on GM-Diesel almost as we do to gmctd and Turbine Doc here, and formerly on DP.

I thought so. Funny thing is I never saw him post in the year plus I was there and he has an old join date. Probably heard All the regulars left so he showed up to look cool. What would be really funny(actually sad) if he got recruited to be a Mod. Some of the stuff he spewed on GM D site was just beyond belief.

As a last act of charity to a lost freind(DP) Kev or Jim should go over there and lock him out. All I can see is some poor bas thats just trying to keep his truck running to put bread on the table post a problem and that a hole giving him bad advice like running a 6.5 at 235 deg and then bang.

Ron will get himself banned i'm sure. if you disagree with him much he'll rant and rave. ask JiFaire what happened recently on DP. honestly i don't want him or his crap on DP and as long as i'm there i'm going to make sure he doesn't spew his crap there as well. everytime i see a stalling related thread he posted in we have to go in there and basically say whats right as ron just jumps up and down and goes "it MUST be an air leak in the fuel system", instead of "it could be your PMD which was in a bad location and they all die out on these trucks eventually." Ron's really grown to hate me on DP because he knows that no one there is buying his crap like on GM-diesel and that everyone on DP is correct. god i hope he doesn't find this site.

to be honest ron's an idiot when it comes to the 6.5. he thinks he knows everything because he reads it out of the GM manual he claims to have. next time i want to blow up a motor i'll definitely ask him as he seems to be good at that. he honestly thinks GM sabotaged the new engine they put in his truck. does he really think he's that important to GM? he's one person and a dimly-lit one at that.

Back