• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TPS ? Fuel Pressure ? What You think ?

There also is a multi wire plug right below where the PCM mounts.
Any idea what that one is for ?
Have you ruled out the ignition switch as WarWagon suggested? Mine was doing goofy things and I'd never have guessed it since the one I had was a new OEM part not too many years earlier.
Not yet.
Got off work and there was hydraulic clutch components setting here for the MG.
Was going to install the new master cylinder but the mounting flange is a little thicker and made to original bolts too short.
Used them on the new fuel enrichener cable bracket so tomorrow will be new longer bolt time.
Got that bracket installed and supper in me then just too tired to move on.
Rested for a bit then got up and mixed together a cake for the step sons birthday tomorrow. He said thats what He wants. Extra moist chocolate cake with chocolate chip, butter, milk and sugar topping.
Going to check voltages at the 12 volt wires feeding the ECM and also check for loss of continuity on the grounding wires.
I’ll get on that this weekend. Not sure how much I’ll get accomplished, the son has his wifeys Continental X in the garage and installing a new coolant pump, located within the enjun. Whatta blitch to work on. 💩 POS ford 💩.

Back