• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stupid BFG KM2's!

I feel your pain! Just tossed the right rear tire last sunday on my way to the river. Tire won, right bedside panel, rear bumper and entire exhaust lost. Dropped the truck off to the bodyshop Thursday. Total bill for parts alone was over $4k. Ouch!!!!! Thank God for Insurance!
Going the speed limit of 70mph on a fully/properly inflated tire.

oh no! That sucks big time. What tires are you running? I would have to guess that the heat got your tire. Good luck with your repairs. Where are you at in Collie-fornia?

oh no! That sucks big time. What tires are you running? I would have to guess that the heat got your tire. Good luck with your repairs. Where are you at in Collie-fornia?

stocker 265 uniroyls that were on the truck when I got it. Tires are only 2 years old and have about 60% tread remaining. So I figured they were still good and run em till they are bald and then buy new rubber next year. No such luck! I figure the previous owner probably ran it with low tire pressure for miles on end to lessen the 1-ton ride. Changing a tire in 120* heat just SUCKED!!!! and that asphault was freaking hot.
I work in Downtown LA, but live 14 miles south down the hell 5 frwy.

Back