• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Performance Tuning for the Tahoe

Funniest part about all this is cumminsfever has a 4 cylinder that would walk your sorry ass all day long! Does he brag about how big an bad it is? No! Not to mention other engines we have sitting around at the shop ...

Either one of you guys courteous .... lmao! Not even close! Don't forget wen changing your diaper to change your pants! Remember, shit splatters!!
Its a hell of a lot easier to get power out of a cummins than it is an IDI... Not one aspect of a 4bt build proves a damn thing about a DB pump build...

Man with little character make fun of other people's work. Man with good work let his work speak for itself.

Simply put- our pumps outbench your's, outperform, and at this point, no issues. Maybe when we get an engine that will hold up to this amount of fuel, we'll find out the pump's longevity.
till then, we drive, and fix bent rods, broken blocks, and transmissions :)

Again, you spout and have NO proof... We know that the 6.2/5 chevys blow bottom ends out worse than a taco bell night, thats a fact, however, you have no proof your IP puts out anything more than stock. Get your pump on a bench, get your truck on a dyno, and then talk about what your truck makes... Right now, you have proven yourself to NOT know the internals of a DB pump... Still havent answered my simple questions, and further than that, digging your hole deeper... At least 6.2 has joined the conversation, you like to spout nothing...

Yup yup! Another post, trying to belittle another person's work :)

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

I find you amusing :) Any more insults??

Go back to page 14... And see who is belittling who... Your being put in your place, and now you whine about it??? Get real and grow up... Post some proof, and be an adult.

Its a hell of a lot easier to get power out of a cummins than it is an IDI... Not one aspect of a 4bt build proves a damn thing about a DB pump build...

My cummins buddy tells me hes full of BS about his 4bt as well. I'm not a 4bt guy, so I have no idea..... but given what he has proven to us he knows about rotary pumps and IDI's.... I believe Evan.

I was your friend when I disagreed with Buddy. Now that I'm calling you out for what you are, you don't like me so much huh?

cumminsfever.jpg

littleboy.jpg

littleboy2.jpg

My cummins buddy tells me hes full of BS about his 4bt as well. I'm not a 4bt guy, so I have no idea..... but given what he has proven to us he knows about rotary pumps and IDI's.... I believe Evan.

Given that I have posted videos and dyno sheets of my dyno runs as proof... I call BS on your cummins buddy.

Given that I have posted videos and dyno sheets of my dyno runs as proof... I call BS on your cummins buddy.

Fantastic. The dyno run I seen though was like 360hp?? where is the 496?

Now do the same for your claims we are calling you out on and its a dead issue.

Untitled-1.jpg

PM'ing a moderator now George? Really? C'mon, I posted the PM's from you and your br0 praising me, and calling this website worthless. Now you're bowing out and going to get a moderator to protect you.

You are poison for the development of GM and Ford diesels alike. You are a scam artist, a liar, and given the chance you would potentially rip someone off. You do not belong in this community. I may be brash, but I have integrity, unlike you.

Just a piece of advise.... when getting into a pissing contest... don't piss on yourself.

The 496 run was video'd by an idiot who promptly deleted it the next day. Got the dyno sheet. But nothing else.
that pump was benched at 550cc. Should be enuff for 500hp :)

Here again, we have no pics, no video, and no papers on our 6.5 junk. So... you continue to call us out, we'll continue our fun :)

The 496 run was video'd by an idiot who promptly deleted it the next day. Got the dyno sheet. But nothing else.
that pump was benched at 550cc. Should be enuff for 500hp :)

How convenient. The dyno sheet should have your name and vehicle/engine though. So as long as it says 4bt its proof.

Here again, we have no pics, no video, and no papers on our 6.5 junk. So... you continue to call us out, we'll continue our fun :)

This is you George:

brokenrecord.jpg

This is Gee-Dub about to play "my heart breaks for you" on the worlds smallest violin. You are a sad individual.

smallestviolin.jpg

This has gone BEYOND a pissing match in here. Theer are PLENTY of people out there who have doen things that engineers say is impossible, or will never last, and made it work for years and years. I have no knowledge of the insides of the DB or DS pumps, and quite frankly don't care to know either. But lets try and keep this civil and about what it does. If everything was black and white and fit into an equation as to what did what, then there would be no need for R&D and seeing what DOES what. Not everybody here(or anywhere for that matter) has a dyno printout or pump sheet, and even if they did there would always be somebody who wouldn't believe it and say it was impossible to do it(look at how many people DO post dyno sheets and then you get 20 people who say it is impossible). This back and forth banter does nothing to FURTHUR the discussion, so why don't we get back to the topic at hand and FURTHUR the discussion so others can push the envelope even furthur.

This has gone BEYOND a pissing match in here. Theer are PLENTY of people out there who have doen things that engineers say is impossible, or will never last, and made it work for years and years. I have no knowledge of the insides of the DB or DS pumps, and quite frankly don't care to know either. But lets try and keep this civil and about what it does. If everything was black and white and fit into an equation as to what did what, then there would be no need for R&D and seeing what DOES what. Not everybody here(or anywhere for that matter) has a dyno printout or pump sheet, and even if they did there would always be somebody who wouldn't believe it and say it was impossible to do it(look at how many people DO post dyno sheets and then you get 20 people who say it is impossible). This back and forth banter does nothing to FURTHUR the discussion, so why don't we get back to the topic at hand and FURTHUR the discussion so others can push the envelope even furthur.

Can't you see that is what myself and Racin' are trying to do Mod? I hate that cumminsfever turned out to be a fake.... we joined this forum because we looked up to the 6.2/6.5 guys for pushing the envelope unlike the 6.9/7.3 guys. Unfortunately we found that its a bunch of bologna. We tried accepted that they have no papers, we told and showed them what we do with our pumps, and they refuse to unveil their magical workings.

Thats not to say I still don't look up to the 6.2/6.5 forum, because I do. I won't let the lack of integrity from these select few tarnish my view on the whole community. You guys have tinkered, and done more advancement than the majority of the 6.9/7.3 world. Unfortunately we had some bad apples very similar to these guys. Ken @ DPS to be specific.... that saga is very well documented.

There really isn't much else for me to say. Cumminsfever is a broken record, and isn't going to come up with anything because he has nothing. I just hope this thread goes unaltered because there is good tech info that myself and Racin' submitted, and it serves as a deterrent for anyone that might of considered following these gentlemen. I wish them the best of luck in their endeavors, and its unfortunate they were unable to take some criticism.

EDIT:

I do have one question Mod.... turbo 6.2 was trying to partake in the discussion... so I'm not being a smart ass, this is for real.

Can I start a new thread for the bickering, in hopes to sift through the BS in hopes that either:

A) Racin' and I can educate some people

B) Racin' and I can learn something.

That way it will be an on topic discussion.

There have been plenty of 4BT's that have dyno'd well into the 400HP range, CUMMINS even offered them in marine use for awhile close to 300HP.

Untitled-1.jpg

PM'ing a moderator now George? Really? C'mon, I posted the PM's from you and your br0 praising me, and calling this website worthless. Now you're bowing out and going to get a moderator to protect you.

You are poison for the development of GM and Ford diesels alike. You are a scam artist, a liar, and given the chance you would potentially rip someone off. You do not belong in this community. I may be brash, but I have integrity, unlike you.

Just a piece of advise.... when getting into a pissing contest... don't piss on yourself.

I HIGHLY suggest you READ the site rules before posting like this.

Hey FERMANATOR. Did you git a PM??

I haven't gotten anything yet.

This is you George:

brokenrecord.jpg

This is Gee-Dub about to play "my heart breaks for you" on the worlds smallest violin. You are a sad individual.

smallestviolin.jpg

Again I suggest you read the site rules here, as well as everybody else in the heated arguement here. Many posts in here are stepping on the site rules here. We try to let everything run it's course, and only close threads when completely neccesary. But this back and forth banter is doing nothing for the good of this thread.We ask that you respect all members and staff of TheTruckStop.us. No smart remarks or jesters to a member or staff. No obscene language, Nudity, No Racism. Site staff or owners can and will change, delete, modify, ban a thread or post at anytime they feel the necessary for the members, staff, or public's well being.

And to be clear here, I'm not singling you out, just simply used a few easy to get to posts as reference. This has gone over the lines on ALL sides here in my opinion.

Can't you see that is what myself and Racin' are trying to do Mod? I hate that cumminsfever turned out to be a fake.... we joined this forum because we looked up to the 6.2/6.5 guys for pushing the envelope unlike the 6.9/7.3 guys. Unfortunately we found that its a bunch of bologna. We tried accepted that they have no papers, we told and showed them what we do with our pumps, and they refuse to unveil their magical workings.

Thats not to say I still don't look up to the 6.2/6.5 forum, because I do. I won't let the lack of integrity from these select few tarnish my view on the whole community. You guys have tinkered, and done more advancement than the majority of the 6.9/7.3 world. Unfortunately we had some bad apples very similar to these guys. Ken @ DPS to be specific.... that saga is very well documented.

There really isn't much else for me to say. Cumminsfever is a broken record, and isn't going to come up with anything because he has nothing. I just hope this thread goes unaltered because there is good tech info that myself and Racin' submitted, and it serves as a deterrent for anyone that might of considered following these gentlemen. I wish them the best of luck in their endeavors, and its unfortunate they were unable to take some criticism.

EDIT:

I do have one question Mod.... turbo 6.2 was trying to partake in the discussion... so I'm not being a smart ass, this is for real.

Can I start a new thread for the bickering, in hopes to sift through the BS in hopes that either:

A) Racin' and I can educate some people

B) Racin' and I can learn something.

That way it will be an on topic discussion.

As it stands right now, I'm asking that we get back to the discussion instead of the back and forth banter. I'm the new guy as far as mods go, so I'm consulting with the other mods to see what is the best course to take with the off topic posts here. And to be fair, there can be more than 1 way to accomplish teh same goal. Just because it isn't your way doesn't mean it won't work(this goes for both sides of the discussion in here). Lets keep this civil, and on topic as it will help EVERYBODY involved here.

Although I don't agree with Cumminsfever/ Littleboy's lack of math ability, and lack to learn the theory, I DO respect their R&D work. What some people can figure out on paper in an hour, they physically DO in a day.

NOW, you and Racin' come on here spouting off about "a marketable pump" "you could make a boatload of money" etc. Do you think Cumminsfever/ littleboy/ 6.2 turbo are stupid?

All you have done here is tell everyone that you want the answer without doing the work, I'm pretty sure even your engineer brain wouldn't have made it through university that way. Why would they give you what you subtly consider a goldmine?

Congratulations on assuring that the secrets stay with cumminsfever/littleboy/6.2 turbo, so thank you, all of us on this forum are in your debt.

Although I don't agree with Cumminsfever/ Littleboy's lack of math ability, and lack to learn the theory, I DO respect their R&D work. What some people can figure out on paper in an hour, they physically DO in a day.

NOW, you and Racin' come on here spouting off about "a marketable pump" "you could make a boatload of money" etc. Do you think Cumminsfever/ littleboy/ 6.2 turbo are stupid?

All you have done here is tell everyone that you want the answer without doing the work, I'm pretty sure even your engineer brain wouldn't have made it through university that way. Why would they give you what you subtly consider a goldmine?

Congratulations on assuring that the secrets stay with cumminsfever/littleboy/6.2 turbo, so thank you, all of us on this forum are in your debt.

Sarcasm escapes you.

We have marketed pumps for the 6.9/7.3. I've sold several, all happy customers. So please don't try and twist it into us trying to steal an idea to market.

That is exactly what you would do given the chance. That's only good business sense to take someone elses idea and run with it if you are an illegitimate business man and human being without morals. Roll your eyes all you want or call me a mouth breather again for all I care. Insults are all that you have brought to the table here and I am fully prepared to see it in your next post.

Sincerely your mouth breather,
Joe

Hey Ferm.... Simple solution to getting this thread back on track......

It needs a power enima to rid the 2 ***HOLES that came in here and made it all shitty, they've done enough damage and shit stirring on every other site they blessed with themselves. We don't need or want that here too.

I don't think closing the thread would be necessary, just a MAJOR cleaning / deletion of all the diarrhea and possibly the riddence of 2 unwelcomed hood rats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ferm.... Simple solution to getting this thread back on track......

It needs a power enima to rid the 2 ***HOLES that came in here and made it all shitty, they've done enough damage and shit stirring on every other site they blessed with themselves. We don't need or want that here too.

I don't think closing the thread would be necessary, just a MAJOR cleaning / deletion of all the diarrhea and possibly the riddence of 2 unwelcomed hood rats.

Continuing to call names and break forum rules after being warned. Nice.

c'mon guys. Lets get back on track. Lets work together to tune this 6.2 up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back