• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Center mount turbo

Do you have pictures of how you brought the exhaust manifolds up? What diameter pipe did you use from manifolds to the turbo flange? Good to see, similar to the look from the original Pugg build. How well does the 2 cdr system work? We believe that a center or balanced exhaust should free up more power, nice to have pics of your set-up too.

Do you have pictures of how you brought the exhaust manifolds up? What diameter pipe did you use from manifolds to the turbo flange? Good to see, similar to the look from the original Pugg build. How well does the 2 cdr system work? We believe that a center or balanced exhaust should free up more power, nice to have pics of your set-up too.

1 3/4 up pipes. Think duramax. That's how it looks.

The cdr's aren't hooked up yet. Gotta get hose to hook the second one up.

So far 400 miles and absolutely no leaks, and no problems. Need to tune the wastegate so I can stay on top of the turbo when it shifts. Otherwise a healthy running 6.2!

Oh its justs the MM's, best for you would be polys with that setup. I have the el cheapos from autozone they worked but really havent gotton two drive it that much afterwords.

I bought the energy suspension ones and they came with zipties to put back into the stock clamshells. Kinda like a WTF is this crap deal. Couldn't send the whole piece... jeez

Once you get the old clamshells off its not bad drilling out the rivets and putting the ES mounts in. Then the zip ties just hold it together until the bolts on the frame really clamp it down. I would recommend not using stock rubber mounts. The ES are much better. There is an install thread around here or my list of recommendations cover it with the different part numbers and which one to use. Have to make sure to install them with the tabs in the correct orientation.

Back