• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Whos using EFI Live

Hopefully I will have my truck back tomorrow night. I am stoked to load a 500RWHP tune on it and start flogging the truck with no worries about the trans.

Tony

I cant wait for mine to be in too. I cant run any of my tunes anymore. Even a 20hp tune is too much for my trans now days.

I'm running efi live. Can't wait for this weekend as the racing season starts. Have done some mods this winter to my tune and can't wait to try it out, see how the numbers turn out!!

I'm attempting to use EFI Live, I love the potential :eyebrows: just not the operators abilities:rolleyes:. I still haven't been able to produce a tune that will even spin the back tires so I still suck at this (I don't want to blow something up:doh::doh::noidea:). This truck is to big of an investment to be tuned by such an amature (me:pound::pound:)!!!!!

gotta love efi live.......... now my allison thats another story for another day..............i dont really want to talk about it yet lol
:mad:

gotta love efi live.......... now my allison thats another story for another day..............i dont really want to talk about it yet lol
:mad:

These trucks will make you stay in debt...:D

I am running a tow tune that I absolutely love. Literally smoother than stock. And between 1.5 & 2 mpg better towing than any programmer that I have ran. And this is with larger tires. Hand calculated. I also have a second tune that is a lot of fun. Jerry.

I need tunes for my LBZ, can anyone help me out?

Sure. What are you looking for?

I've got a good running 425RWHP Tune in the tune library. I don't think it's tranny safe, but it's a good runner.

I have a milage tune in the library that no one has commented on yet. it did well for me getting high 18 to mid 19 mpg mixed driving

I have a milage tune in the library that no one has commented on yet. it did well for me getting high 18 to mid 19 mpg mixed driving

I haven't even checked the library. I'm going to grab it and try it out. Thanks!

Back