• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Whos using EFI Live

Not to hijack the thread but is EFI Live as difficult to use as I think it is or is it pretty user friendly, say for someone who doesn't understand alot, ok probably very little, about what goes into programing a vehicles computer?

You can download the software for free. That will give you an idea of how its setup.

It can be frusterating at times. But if you have patience and can use a computer you can really make some good tunes.

Its actually not as hard and complex as it may seem.

warm_truck-1.jpg

...look familiar?

It's not too special, just something to beat on.

Rods, pistons, trans, CP3x2.... the rest is stock, scouts honor. Let's get some EFIl threads up! Enough show and shine, I feel like I'm watching McGuires Car Crazy
Disappointed_anim.gif

warm_truck-1.jpg

...look familiar?

Rods, pistons, trans, CP3x2.... the rest is stock, scouts honor. Let's get some EFIl threads up! Enough show and shine, I feel like I'm watching McGuires Car Crazy
Disappointed_anim.gif
It's definalty a sleeper!

warm_truck-1.jpg

...look familiar?

Disappointed_anim.gif
Not the one I was thinking of. The other was white.:pop2:

I am using it, or should I say tuning with it. I have tuned my truck, a 03 1500 5.3 used to haul a fifth wheel, and soon my buddies 99 Z28 with a 03 Corvette tune and my GF's soon to be new truck.

Tony

Back