• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What Cab Configuration do you have?

What Cab Configuration do you have?

• Total voters
crew cab long bed :thumbsup:

If you do not have an 8 foot bed you do not have a real truck! ):h

crew cab long bed :thumbsup:

If you do not have an 8 foot bed you do not have a real truck! ):h

Once again, today, I was informed my truck is fake.

First, I was informed it wasn't real because it has sparkplugs.
Now, because it is a shortbox.

I'm sorry but it's pretty real if I recall. I actually am starting to get pretty offended by this "real truck" stuff.

Once again, today, I was informed my truck is fake.

First, I was informed it wasn't real because it has sparkplugs.
Now, because it is a shortbox.

I'm sorry but it's pretty real if I recall. I actually am starting to get pretty offended by this "real truck" stuff.

Its a GM, so it damn well qualifies. The only non qualifiers (by technicality only ):h ) are the toyotas and nissans, and that technicality is brought on by the common mentality of their owners, meaning the "my tundra is twice the truck your Duramax is"...how that got started is beyond me. :rolleyes5:

Thanks. That is about how it look at it. A truck is a truck.

The Tundra can die in a fire for being over engineered in the wrong places.

I have nothing but Regular cab, two are long bed fleetside, and the last is super long bed (12 ft bed capacity on 11 foot of frame) Chassis cab.

For epic college roadtrips, I am keeping an eye out for a White 95 GM 2500HD CCLB 6.5L 5spd 2wd. Someone here on campus has a camper shell on a 88-98 longbed that starts at cab level and teardrops to level with the tailgate, IMHO the ultimate Aerodynamic enhancement for roadtripping with a pickup. Then if i need to go cross country hauling, i can just pop the shell off.

Thanks. That is about how it look at it. A truck is a truck.

The Tundra can die in a fire for being over engineered in the wrong places.

Don't you just love the lower lips on the channel frame? Specifically designed to hold salty road slop! :D Go ahead and fully box it like the new ram half tons for goodness sake!

Back