• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What Cab Configuration do you have?

What Cab Configuration do you have?

• Total voters
CC LWB 4x4 Dually

I drove my 99 RAM Quad Cab/Short bed for 10 years saying "I wish I had a long bed!".

Now I can haul more, tow safer - and with the factory backup camera I can park in tighter spaces! LOL

I do miss the MPG though.

CC LB dually. never hit anything and I still park up front at the wal-marts! :D Wife drives the same thing...

cclb, but I park in the BACK of parking lots. But I'm not driving my truck daily either, so it works out well. It is great to put the moto bikes in the back of the bed and just close the tailgate though!

Hopefully I can get mine up in the air a few more inches in the near future, not sure if that'll make it easier or harder to park? haha...

ECLB & I love it love it love it. Gotta have the 8' bed. Most of the time I wish it was a crew cab though. I catch enough hell already for my wheelbase, might as well make it count.

I have the Ec short bed but at the time I was not able to find a long bed version so I took what I could afford but long bed is my choice if I could have one. Since it is just the wife and me, I prefer the extended cab instead for the storage it provides

CCSB, but for events like our FFA Corn Drive (tomorrow) I wish we had a longbed, as we aren't allowed anything but trucks and truckbed trailers.

Then I go to town and remember why we didn't get a CCLB, lol.

ECSB, but next time it will be CCLB. I have a wife, a kid and 1 more kid on the way now, all of which I did not have when I bought the truck so the CC would be nice. I would also like to have my toolbox in my truck, put my fourwheeler in the back and close the tailgate.

Back