• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

tools

ak diesel driver

6.5 driver
Reaction score
So I picked up some tools yesterday. got it all for about $400. and no Simon it wasn't Craigs list.

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
I was actually doing a roof repair for someone that had scheduled me earlier this spring. He is a realtor and had bought some foreclosed property which had this big shop. There was alot of tools but not many name brand items. He didn't want to deal with it much so he let me go thru and pick out what I wanted. I told him it was worth more than most of the rest of things. So I put it all in a box and said how much.....

Outstanding find! Handy aluminum ladder jack to boot. Looks like abiut a MS200-250 size Stihl

Is there another kill switch hooked up to the kick back guard? Maybe theres something else keeping it from sparking- I dunno?

picked this up from the same guy $150. I'm going to take the torch and guages off and use them on my set up and then resell it with the stuff I don't want on it.

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 4
so here's my setup. this pic is with the new guages and large cutting torch. now I have a large torch a medium torch and a micro torch. I'll be keeping the hoses on the setup I bought since they are smaller diameter hoses I figure they will work well with the micro torch. I had a short section of hoses but I can't find them right off but when I do I'll sell the other torch setup. Pretty good deal I think.

Attachments

• 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow!... That cutting head looks like a handful. Not for fine work or close quarters.

picked this up from the same guy $150. I'm going to take the torch and guages off and use them on my set up and then resell it with the stuff I don't want on it.
Les,either Alaska is a good place to be,or you have a knack for finding good stuff cheap.:agreed:
I paid 700 pop for a brandnew victor torch set like that 25 yrs ago,..the bottles were another 400

Back