• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sad news.

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
My brothers wife died today at age 54. She was defiantly the light of his life and so good for him and their kids. I can't imagine the strength you would need to get through something like this. I don't know that I would have that strength?
I have said it many times that he is the smartest person I know. I rely and lean on him a lot. What I have not said nearly enough to my brother is those simple 3 words "I love you", but I try to show it everyday in my own way and I think he gets that, I know I do from him.

He is also a member here although he rarely posts. He is behind the scenes and a big contributor to some of the products I offer, without him I could not offer those and the 6.5 community would be worse off for it.
If you'd like to drop him a note http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/members/hmf.2224/

For the next few days I may be slow responding or getting stuff mailed as quickly as normal, but will definitely get to you ASAP.

Thanks guys for your support.

Sorry to hear that Leroy. My friend when through something similar a few years ago.. it's tough for sure.

Sorry to hear that. I tell people to live for today (within reason), don't put things involving loved ones off: because you are not guaranteed a tomorrow.

So true WW, spend time with them now.
Will thank you Im sure he will appreciate the note.

Thanks again.

It's Ok to grieve. One MUST grieve. Tears heal the deepest wounds. May you you and your family smile once again. One MUST smile again.

Please accept my condolences.

Prayers for your brother and all of the family for comfort and understanding. We should take advantage of every day that God gives to us and not take things for granted. Having faith doesn't exempt us from difficulties. The storms of life come to every person. The same God who is in control in the good times is just as in control in the tough times. God will not allow a storm unless He has a divine purpose for it. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God. ----- Romans 8:28

Just getting home. Funeral was today. I think 400+ people showed up and my brother hugged everyone of them. He gave a great speech that inspired me.
Next few weeks will be hard on him.

Thanks again everyone

Thank you.
Family is going back to CA today, should be able to get back to a normal schedule soon after.
Its been a tough week on his kids especially.

Leroy I just saw the news about your sister in law. My condolences go out to your entire family. May she be remembered for the love and comfort she brought to your brother, their children and all of your family. Even though the eyes will tear for her passing, the smiles will continue forever because of who she was to all of you. Smile on

Thank you.
I just cant imagine going through this. He is doing better little by little.

Back