• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ooohh... nice trucks on Ebay...

It's got to be a scam. The truck is parked at this guy's shop and I was the only one to come in and look at it up through yesterday. The max I would pay would be maybe $800. I have a feeling his employees are bidding it up. The guys in his shop thought it was worth $2k. I'll bet it's up there again in a couple of weeks after the buyer flakes.

2wd - I call them manufacturing errors if they are in the northeast, useless in snow.

A not so nice at auction, not Ebay
http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?obenauf1/category/ALL

1997 Chevy 2500 Pickup, VIN: 1GCGK24F1VE272456, (162,827 miles). 6.5L diesel, 4x4 work truck. Interior dirty, drivers side seat torn apart, scratches and some rust. 3 out of 4 tires are like new, drivers rear less than 50%. Have to jump truck by the fuse box due to solenoid missing from fuse box to battery. It also may need a battery, fuel tank leaking and gauge not working. Truck runs and moves forward and backwards, it was towed to the repo yard, must be towed out.
This is a repossessed vehicle and is being sold "AS-IS" - general condition unknown - 8% Buyers Fee.
Reserve Met - This Item Now Sells to the Highest Bidder!

This item has a reserve. 9 4080 1,000.00
Reserve Met! 1,050.00

My nephew is looking to sell his '99 K3500 Crew Cab Dually Long Box, 129k miles, 3.73 gears (yes that is correct!), solid white, dark blue cloth split bench, electric door locks & windows, cd player, new motor at 30k as po hit pheasant and dumped oil out cooler, he rolled new rod/main bearings in at 110k, it has a flip over goose neck ball, lighted aluminum tool box, tires about 70%, light grey end gate as po damaged/lost original, it looks pretty clean except there is some evidence of driving on gravel, pretty much stock gm stuff except maybe a remote fsd cooler of some sort and a 140 amp alternator upgrade. Located 45 miles south of Minot, ND. Is that close enough to Alberta? If interested pm for a phone number.

Last edited:
My nephew is looking to sell his '99 K3500 Crew Cab Dually Long Box, 129k miles, 3.73 gears (yes that is correct!), solid white, dark blue cloth split bench, electric door locks & windows, cd player, new motor at 30k as po hit pheasant and dumped oil out cooler, he rolled new rod/main bearings in at 110k, it has a flip over goose neck ball, lighted aluminum tool box, tires about 70%, light grey end gate as po damaged/lost original, it looks pretty clean except there is some evidence of driving on gravel, pretty much stock gm stuff except maybe a remote fsd cooler of some sort and a 140 amp alternator upgrade. Located 45 miles south of Minot, ND. Is that close enough to Alberta? If interested pm for a phone number.

How much does he want for the truck?
2wd or 4x4?
Auotmatic transmission?

How much does he want for the truck?
2wd or 4x4?
Auotmatic transmission?

I guess those would have been some important details, eh?

Starting at $10k or best offer.

K = 4x4

Yes, Automatic Tranny!!

Also, his remote fsd failed, so I suspect its running on the stock pump mounted driver.

Back