• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My luck has gone south....

Wait 'til it gets cold. You'll want a winter front on it if you want your heater to function well.

Mine Runs really Cool too.

It'll Run even Cooler if you Block the EGR.

As soon as the Temps. get to 45* or Colder, I NEED to Use my Winter Grill Cover because it just won't get up to Operating Temp without it.

Same here with the front winter cover. 40-45 degrees, and I hardly ever make it to operating temp without the cover. I only get luke warm at best heat from inside the cab.

What do you guys think a new winter cover is worth? I have one for a 03 that I got when I bought my truck new. Its still like new, never been out of the original plastic wrap.

I don't really know Leroy. I bought mine from an ebay seller (dealer forgot to include it) at about 1/2 GM price. See what guys are asking for yours.

What do you guys think a new winter cover is worth? I have one for a 03 that I got when I bought my truck new. Its still like new, never been out of the original plastic wrap.

Chevy or GMC?

I was hoping to pick up a GMC winter front for 03' - 07' trucks...

3k gallons of fertilizer?! That's 29k in just liquid! I thought 2k gallons of water was bad....

Yeah, I was slightly over loaded. I use my 93 dually for that normally just so I feel better. My dads 08 F250 5.4L screams for mercy with that load so he sends me in one of my diesel pigs. I have 3K Gallon capacity on the trailer but never fill it to the top, has 12.5K axles and 12 ply tires. I am going to redesign the trailer this winter as this is just a test setup to see IF it would work. We refill that trailer 3 times a week during planting season. I really want a semi setup for this purpose but can't make since of insuring a semi, getting a cdl and paper work for the truck, just to use 3 months a year. Would be different if we got another spray rig to pull behind it but thats $.

Back