• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How do you like DieselHaulin.com?

How do you like DieselHaulin.com

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It could get better. (Explain)

• Total voters
Hello,
My first post and I really like it so far:) I have been lurking for a while....

I tell ya from what I see on here I like it. I am new and on quite a few forums because of the business and you will take off. You start your site and explode and I start the business and explode what a great ocmbination

I really like it here. Everyone seems easy going and more than willing to help out. Being a converted member from DP, the atmosphere here is way better. Keep up the good work, more members will come.

I like it. Great place to share information w/o the attitude. I get tired of the "my wanker is bigger than yours" on some of the other places. I am come to sites to learn and hopefully share what little knowlege I have amassed over the yrs.:beer:

I like it. Great place to share information w/o the attitude. I get tired of the "my wanker is bigger than yours" on some of the other places. I am come to sites to learn and hopefully share what little knowlege I have amassed over the yrs.:beer:

That's my intentions. Nobody want's a money influenced website. I hope members enjoy it here.

Suggestion:
I think any poll or "member only" topics should NOT be viewed by visitors.
My guess is the only person that voted "I hate it" was a non-member?
ie: If I'm not signed in, I can choose any of the 3 choices in this poll.
Just thought you might want to look into this ;)

Suggestion:
I think any poll or "member only" topics should NOT be viewed by visitors.
My guess is the only person that voted "I hate it" was a non-member?
ie: If I'm not signed in, I can choose any of the 3 choices in this poll.
Just thought you might want to look into this ;)

I didn't know that.

Thats one of those 300 buttons I have to check when I set up the forum. I'll take care of that.

As far as the I hate it voter, he/she is a member.

I didn't know that.

Thats one of those 300 buttons I have to check when I set up the forum. I'll take care of that.

As far as the I hate it voter, he/she is a member.

i enjoy this place, much better than other forums. whoever vote hate it obviously is an idiot and deserves to be called out for it. i would like him/her to show their face! I think its f'd up to do that it really pisses me off:mad:

whatever, keep it up diesel truck!!! I am enjoying my dieselhaulin experience.

We need more posts! Fresher information. Maybe figure out how to drive more traffic to the site. Search engines ?

Yes. I've spent hundreds of dollars with search engine optimization. It does help, but it normally just takes time to get traffic to a new site.

Again, everybody feel free to spread the word to everyone you know. Thing's will get moving quicker then.

Again, everybody feel free to spread the word to everyone you know. Thing's will get moving quicker then.

Yeah, I was giving my dad a bad time over thanksgiving for his inactivity on here. I told him i was gonna start giving him infractions for his lack of participation.:D:D:D:D:D:pound:

But, he isn't the most computer savy person so I think i'll cut him a break......:pound:

Back