• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How do you like DieselHaulin.com?

How do you like DieselHaulin.com

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It could get better. (Explain)

• Total voters

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Poll: 11/03/08

How do you like DieselHaulin.com

1. Love it
2. Hate it
3. Could get better (explain)

I dont think there is a single site on the internet I wouldnt improve.

We definately need more members but its wlowly picking up. I like how close knit the whole site is though.

This is a great site. I voted love it, because there is nothing you can do but wait for more members. Besides, I kinda like it somewhat small and close knit.

This is a great site. I voted love it, because there is nothing you can do but wait for more members. Besides, I kinda like it somewhat small and close knit.

I agree. I'm trying to keep a fun yet informative place for the members, without the drama.

P.S. You'll never see AD's here... unless I can't pay the server fee's....:pound:

Tell your friends about us...;):D:beer:

the only thing i like about DP more is just the sheer number of members which means more new stuff to check up on. i can check dp like 5 times a day and there will be new posts on my threads every time whereas here it might take a day or two.

but this place is a lot more close knit and diesel truck your way cooler than the douche bags on dp. i still havent gotten my pm privaleges back and its a major pita. i feel like an asshole when i dont respond to ppls pms but i just cant lol.

and what are you talkin about AD's? isn't there one at the top of this page or am i missing something here lol?

I agree I volunteer to be the 1st member rig of the month :) but the site is good just seems kinda quite, I am new here though, but bein on the other sites I see alot of faces I know,

My biggest complaint is that I don't have anyone to get pissed at and argue with, DP may have numbers over this place but I am bettin that there is more overall knowledge here. All the well trained and informed guys are leavein or being banned from DP.

thought it might be a good idea to have "rig of the month" ie rig with the most smoke, best all around looking rig, best looking military member rig, rig with the most chrome, or maybe even the rig with the best lookin chick on the hood!

Just some idea, but you kinda get the point -- what do you think mods??

I like the Rig of the Month.

But for it to succeed well, I would like to see some more activity. I know that sounds like a dumb excuse. But, don't want the same trucks there to often.

If all goes well, I would like to add prize's to the winners.

I voted that I love this place. Even though it hasn't taken off yet, it will some day. We have more than enough knowledge here to help any of the newcomers with their issues... WE JUST NEED TO GET THEM HERE!! I tell every duramax owner that i see at fuel stations that they need to check this place out. Sadly though, most of them can't figure it out... Guess i need some big diesel haulin stickers for the Dura!!!

I voted that I love this place. Even though it hasn't taken off yet, it will some day. We have more than enough knowledge here to help any of the newcomers with their issues... WE JUST NEED TO GET THEM HERE!! I tell every duramax owner that i see at fuel stations that they need to check this place out. Sadly though, most of them can't figure it out... Guess i need some big diesel haulin stickers for the Dura!!!

Thanks for getting the word out.

I know of a place to get those big stickers...;):D

Back