• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Funny

whats that tell me wes....that you need to compensate for something......lmao

definately compensating.... for all you dodge owners who wont (or cant :D) step up and roll 'em..... it's s truck. DRIVE IT LIKE ONE!!!

My Dodge would still own you...and judging by the way you drive, will out live you too

i keep hearing bla bla bla... :pop2:

dodge outlive me?!?.... you're probably right. i doubt i'll make it past 30 if i dont grow the fk up and act normal.... outlive the chevy though?!? not a snowballs chance in hell. cant keep a chevy down, cant keep a dodge running....... :pound:

I know how you feel Wes. i did that a couple of times to but the cost for tires was killing me so i have slowed down. a little anyway.

this is taking it easy... :D

i'd go through about 3 sets of tires a month on the 65. :eyebrows: ... el camino back end is so light, right foot is so heavy, and 640hp worth of open header BBC sounds so fk'in good at 6800 rpm i couldn't help myself....:lol:

i'd buy used tires, stuff with 60% or less tread usually. 245/50-17 (2 of them) for about 20 bucks a piece. i was known at the tire store, they'd mount them for free if i'd do a burnout for em. :D

so, yeah, 10k on a set of tires..... that's doin pretty damn good i think.... although these e-rated bastards are spendy to replace.

maybe i am sick in the head but when the smoke comes out wouldn't it be better to hear a fart sound too. not liked a "rice rocket" fart sound but a just ate cabbage and cheddar cheese fart sound:D

wtf????:doh::noidea:

one of those male idiosyncrasies that we dont expect those of the female orientation to understand..... we are FASCINATED by farts.... and i'm clueless as to explain why. :noidea::pound:

i'm with him though. be kinda cool to have that as an option. not only would we have people rollin up their windows, but also shuttin down ac's, swerving off the road, wearing gas masks when they drive. we'd be the bain of the automotive world.

WE GOT FARTIN TRUCKS!!! ..... :D

...i am curious though. how the hell did you come up with cheddar cheese and cabbage?? i was thinkin something more along the lines of a 'chili bubbler' ..... that'd ruin someones day.

Back