• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Funny

It makes me laugh when i take out from a stop light and all the cars behind me swerve away from the smoke :pound:. Anyone else find this funny? :beer:

Yep..! I've noticed that some almost come to a complete stop wondering WTF??

I just did that yesterday! It made me laugh when they swerved out of the way like it was going to eat them.

I was at a 4way stop on a 2 lane road one day with a mustang behind me. I left in a cloud and the mustang went into the oncoming lane to go around the smoke just to make a right turn.:pound::noidea:

I just got one tonight on my way home. The jacka$$ had been riding my bumper the whole way, i kept giving him the warning clouds,:D he didn't take heed to my warning,:doh: So he got the big cloud when i left the stop sign, left him sitting there for a few seconds till the smoke cleared a bit.:pound:

they swerve or ride by holding there noses as if the smell is stuck in their car.. or they look at you like they think your truck is gonna blow up:)

maybe i am sick in the head but when the smoke comes out wouldn't it be better to hear a fart sound too. not liked a "rice rocket" fart sound but a just ate cabbage and cheddar cheese fart sound:D

maybe i am sick in the head but when the smoke comes out wouldn't it be better to hear a fart sound too. not liked a "rice rocket" fart sound but a just ate cabbage and cheddar cheese fart sound:D

i actually had a kid tell me that my truck farted.....all over a bank parking lot in medford oregon about a week ago. his mom got all embarrased, said "seriously, i think somethings broken on your truck cause there's a lot of smoke." ..... straight faced, i said "naw, thats the only way i can get this pile of crap dodge to go anywhere"....

big fk'in bowtie on the front, chevy emblems all over the truck and tailgate AND SHE NODS HER HEAD IN AGREEMENT!!!!

i love clueless people..... :D that moment made my week. my brother's sittin in the passenger seat, tryin to keep from shiittin himself, he's laughin so hard.

to answer your question, it's not funny. its fk'in hysterical.... :D:pound:

Where my road dumps out on to the "main" road it's a blind curve. There are always people speeding around the curve. You can turn left with nobody in sight, and if they are speeding they will almost hit you. They always just ride right up on your ass. It happened to me the other day, but I punched it and left a black cloud. This time the guy didn't ride up on my ass, he almost stopped completely.

if it aint smokin its broken.... I love seeing people dart outta the way

AND WHATs WRONG WITH A DODGE WES? My dodge would own you!!!

the way i drive, that dodge would be begging for an early burial.....

burnouts, airtime, driftin, dragracing..... that dodge woulda been "i'm the fk OUTTA HERE!!" :pop2::pound:

i got about 10k miles on my tires and they're about gone. rotated 4 times in 10k too. whats that tell you about my right foot. :D

the way i drive, that dodge would be begging for an early burial.....

burnouts, airtime, driftin, dragracing..... that dodge woulda been "i'm the fk OUTTA HERE!!" :pop2::pound:

i got about 10k miles on my tires and they're about gone. rotated 4 times in 10k too. whats that tell you about my right foot. :D
I know how you feel Wes. i did that a couple of times to but the cost for tires was killing me so i have slowed down. a little anyway.

whats that tell me wes....that you need to compensate for something......lmao

My Dodge would still own you...and judging by the way you drive, will out live you too

Back