• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Finally gonna build a new shop

Yeah, but you got that nice Russki tractor to push said snow away after if falls!!

I got something better than the belaruski to deal with the sno ;)
Yeah, after you go through $20 worth of electricity to warm it and $10 worth of diesel to get it to stop farting enough to actually use it...:hihi:
The crazy Ivan tractor is a better choice every time except REALLY big snows.

Yeah, after you go through $20 worth of electricity to warm it and $10 worth of diesel to get it to stop farting enough to actually use it...:hihi:The crazy Ivan tractor is a better choice every time except REALLY big snows.

well jeez,i can't help it if your equipment starts worth a damn :rolleyes5:
What makes you think mine don't ,they ain't JD you know ;)

The Tsarina is for feeding only:)

Just pokin' fun at ya Simon...

Just for feeding huh? You're gonna get spoiled driving out there with a heated cab. :D

Progress.

the first wall section went up today.
That old waldon came in handy to lift the section in place ;)

Attachments

• shop rafters 008.jpg
    shop rafters 008.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
  • shop rafters 009.jpg
    shop rafters 009.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 19
Always nice when a project starts, I had my fork lift to lend a hand with my shop.

Those trees should offer a good break for the wind.

Progress indeed. Nice to have a machine (the waldon) to help do the heavy lifting. Nice nice.

You'll be moved in by snowfly for sure.

2 days of cutting and nailing and the north and east walls are framed and put in place ,braced and all.Just need to get the blocking put in yet
The west wall is framed and ready to put in place and the front wall is gonna be build tomorow morning and then i can help put them up as well.

The tin for the roof and walls was delivered this afternoon,so things come along nicely:thumbsup:

On another note,my camera did't seem to take well to being dropped on concrete:rolleyes5:
Had to use my wife's to get the pic's.
Pic's taken from my deck.

Attachments

• new shop 001.jpg
    new shop 001.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 17
  • new shop 002.jpg
    new shop 002.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
Back