• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

efi live for 06 LBZ

LennyDmaxguy
I only have the handheld I do not have the gear for the laptop
If what you have is a Flashscan, you can just download the V7.5 or V8 editor directly from Efilive's website, and edit your tunes. If you have an Autocal, you may need to get that unlinked from your old tuner, and relinked to a different Flashscan before you can use it.

Do you have an Efilive tool already? If so, read out your stock ECM and TCM tunes. Adjusting the tire size parameters isn't terribly difficult. You can likely do it yourself.
My son, his Dodge, tires was getting wore down.
He said it had been throwing up some sort of a code.
He somehow got into the EFI live and tweaked it to match the new tires He just installed. Said it should throw no more tire codes.

So it's an autocal. I would still try to read out the stock tunes. Sometimes when a tuner sets up an autocal, they will allow it to read and "self sign" tunes, as if they were supplied from the master Flashscan.

If your Autocal was never linked to a Flashscan, though, I don't think you'll be able to use it until you get linked to someone with a Flashscan.

Back