• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Buddy's chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do something with a 6.5 TD and read about it on here...

If you want pictures or details I'm sure the seller of the switchable program chips on ebay could provide it, and hopefully it would not get deleted.

Don't get me wrong...the innovations are great...how one markets them is a whole 'nother ball game...as said previously most of this forums 6.5 innovators(Slim Shady, Bill Heath, WalkingJ and Burning Oil "just to name a few") have all stepped up and supported the site that is supporting them and their innovations...

No one said you were advertising...you can answer all the tech questions you'd like regarding the chips...much like any other tech discussion here...the insinuation about your tech being deleted or finding the info elsewhere as in "I'll take my ball and go home" is sort of a kick in the nuts to the place that gives you the opportunity to discuss refine and get feedback on what your possible customers of the 6.5 world would like to see...why not give back/support the place you will profit from? or why not get one of the vendors here to carry your product? I don't think what I'm saying is that hard to understand, and I'm pretty sure you know what I'm saying...but you seem to feel the need to get in the last word all the time...and I also think you know where the line is on the subject of non supporting vendors, so we'll just leave it at that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back