• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Arizona Diesels where are you?

Looks like there's more than one electrical contractor in AZ that is also a diesel fanatic. I try to stay around the valley though so at least skiandplay and I aren't competing with eachother. :thumbsup:

Skiandplay, what kind of work do you do and are you staying pretty busy in Tucson?

Looks like there's more than one electrical contractor in AZ that is also a diesel fanatic. I try to stay around the valley though so at least skiandplay and I aren't competing with eachother. :thumbsup:

Skiandplay, what kind of work do you do and are you staying pretty busy in Tucson?

Well if we are going to play that game. What kind of electrician are you? I work for a General Contractor in Tempe. Maybe you can bid some of my work.

I do residential and commercial both. Lately been doing a lot of resi remodels. Not too many new homes but remodels seem to be doing pretty good. I do commercial for a few property management companies.

I guess I am pretty well set up to do whatever comes my way. I'll pm you my info.

Cool we do mostly commercial. Residential in not like it was 2 years ago. We do 1 - 5 million dollar projects.

Funny guy there Dunes, I think we have figured out by now that you are the bumper guy.

Clark, I don't do jobs quite that size, I'm usually no higher than $100k in electrical. I guess I have done a few jobs that were around a million for the whole job. If you think you might have jobs of that size in the future, I can send you my info, just let me know.

I do both Res and Com and both regular and low voltage and special systems. Staying steady right now alot of comercial and high end new homes (+2M)

Hey Zonies are ya HOT yet?The pool with no heater is up to 85-87 and its about 29k gallons-feels good btw.So how is everyone doing?I am thinking about taking a trip with the TH in a week or two towards Williams/GC area.

The Arizona powerstroke Group is headed up to forrest lakes for a group camping trip this weekend. Hopefully it will be a little cooler

Back