• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Arizona Diesels where are you?

APG has a few guys that would be interested in the whole AZ Diesel thing, cummins forum has a few as well....not a huge following yet though...its going to take quite a while to get something big going

Well lets try and put to gether a meet and greet. I am going to Speedworld with Hondarider at the DP on the 24th. It might be a start?

Ok i'm finally checkin in from Mesa. Not too many arizonians around that site yet. Let me know on the GTG Clark.

So do you think you are ironman or what Clark???):h

Ok i'm finally checkin in from Mesa. Not too many arizonians around that site yet. Let me know on the GTG Clark.

So do you think you are ironman or what Clark???):h

No I think am a fat nerd that likes comics..... :sifone:

And Diesels......

I need to go see that movie still....not a robert downey jr fan, but it looks good...did he ruin the movie or did he do a good job?

I have seen it twice. I agree with you I don't like RDJ but he actually made the movie. He did Tony Start perfectly I was very happy with his performance.

No I think am a fat nerd that likes comics..... :sifone:

And Diesels......

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.):h

I need to see that movie too.

I'm an electrical contractor (Guthrie Electric) hence the name GU3ELECTRIC.

Lots of work bidding in Tucson... Who do you work for????

Me! I mostly do about 90% remodeling and then keep the commercial part of my license for door installations. I do a lot of finish carpentry and panic door hardware/installaions. I have heard of a lot of the Phoenix guys coming down and working down here. Too bad 4900 construction jobs were lost last month.

Back