• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone interested in Roller Rockers? Maybe group buy?

Maybe someone else can answer that. Im not an expert on the subject. I try and bring you cool products. For me I hoping it will reduce friction enough to contribute to MPGs?? One more piece of the puzzle anyway.

Ive said it a hundred times: most anything that helps power/torque on a diesel also helps MPGs when driving with a light foot.

Bad info from HS there. The 6.2 and 6.5 share the 1.5 Ratio, there wasn't a 1.6 ratio for the 6.5.

Sctrailrider, which ratio did you end up with?

Bad info from HS there. The 6.2 and 6.5 share the 1.5 Ratio, there wasn't a 1.6 ratio for the 6.5.

Sctrailrider, which ratio did you end up with?

I'll confirm with them tomorrow. You would think they would know as its all they do to my knowledge.
Can you say for sure "all" 6.2 and 6.5 were 1.5 ratio's?

Why would idle rpm be lower? I would think they would free up a tiny bit of efficiency (reduced friction) and cause higher RPM with same preset fuel.

X2. Need some help with wrapping my head around lower RPM's and no other changes . . .

Im waiting for a call back from one of the designers. I'll get to the bottom of what ratio's were in what.
Also, of the 5 sets I ordered 4 are spoken for, only 1 left.
I can still change the ratio at this time so I hope to get a solid answer later today.

Talked with them again (different guy. The machinist this time). He confirmed the ratio for 6.2 and 6.5 is 1.5
But he said most pepole prefer thier 1.6 roller and it out sells the 1.5 by a large amount.

So 1:6 or 1:7 won't increase lift too much to cause clearance issues? I will be running 18:1 pistons so I will have a little more clearance and wouldn't think 1:6 would matter one bit. Wondering if the 1:7 rockers would work just fine? Assuming they would or else they would make that clear when selling them, but you never know.

Sent from my ST26a using Tapatalk

So 1:6 or 1:7 won't increase lift too much to cause clearance issues? I will be running 18:1 pistons so I will have a little more clearance and wouldn't think 1:6 would matter one bit. Wondering if the 1:7 rockers would work just fine? Assuming they would or else they would make that clear when selling them, but you never know.

And stock springs are ok with these rockers as well?

1.6 compaired to 1.5 will lift a valve more, but according to them its still plenty of clearence. They did recomend new springs if you have 100K on the old ones.

All five sets are spoken for now, but I can add to the order if needed within the next few days.
PM or email me if interested. Thank you to those that got in on the buy so far.

OK, today is last day of sale. If interested contact me quick.

I'll still be able to get the best price later just not as good as this buy :(

OK Quick update:
Sets are starting to trickle in. Got the first two sets in. Will mail those today.

3500_65 is getting one set and the guy that bought the P400 gets the other set.
As they come in I'll be sending them out in the order I recieved payment.

If you have spoken for a set and still need to pay please email me for an invoice.

Thanks again.

Thank you guys!

HS told me they were waiting on some parts to make the rest. Once they come in I'll be sure to post up.

DSCF1499.jpg

Back