• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

94 Blazer 6.5 problem

Kenny

OH Yeah Buddy, one helluva road trip. More like a short career me thinks.

I have done three cross country car purchases.

One night I was sitting on the Puter cruising ebay and found this reeeeeeeeeeeealy cute Bronco II and fell in love.
No bids and the auction was closing, click click and it was mine.

Feeling very good about the purchase I decided to email the seller and make arrangements for the pickup.

OMG the sucker was in LA :eek: Thats a 2000 mile road trip for me.

Oh well saddled up the Burb and my car hauler and off to LA we went.
Had a 95 Big block Burb at the time. The Burb had issues half way there and we had to come back and reschedule for two weeks later.

Got the little pony truck home fine.

Bought a 94 Burb (still have it) in Central CAL and flew down and drove it home.

Bought another ebay Burb (6.5) in SanDiego.
Flew in and the Burb puked a head gasket while were looking at it.

Got my deposit back Post haste and flew home again.

No more major road trips to get rigs. Toooo much hastle especially getting titles transfered from out of State.

Cal was a PITA to get things straight,
I had to pay to get a CAl Title printed, then it had to go to the seller and he had to sign it and mail it to me and then I could get an Oregon Title.

I will deal in Washington as it is close to me.

AH well the joys of buying used rigs.

I have my 1991 Burb for sale now.

Got some fires that popped up and need to sell it.

MGW

Yeah I'm not sure. Long story how I know the guy. I actually offered to hook him up with someone on the site to do the swap for him. I just don't have the time. Heating season is upon us and my trucks are no where near ready to go. Not to mention constantly working on the Lemon.

Which is the sole reason you ditched your 6.5's!!!!!!! Now stay away from my scanner!

Yeah I was just messin with ya,. although I am a tool junkie and would buy it for 40$ just to have, I didn't for your sake. It was tempting though. Yeah enjoy the avatar, wifey is pissed so I am deciding on a new one. Like to be original. Dr. K , Falling Down one was cool but lately I've been feeling like "Bill" so decided to change it.

Yeah I was just messin with ya,. although I am a tool junkie and would buy it for 40$ just to have, I didn't for your sake. It was tempting though. Yeah enjoy the avatar, wifey is pissed so I am deciding on a new one. Like to be original. Dr. K , Falling Down one was cool but lately I've been feeling like "Bill" so decided to change it.

Kenny, your avatar looks awfully familiar - where is she from? Movie? Who's the model/actress?

-Rob :)

She was in a magazine called Guns N Babes but she looks alot like Neve Cambell(Scream).I found that pic like 10 yrs ago. I'm sure she doesn't look like that now...

I'm a babe and love guns too BUTTTTTTTT I sure dont look like that.
Well the years and miles have taken their toll for sure.

Too many trips under the rig on a creeper me thinks.

My creeper has a Bazzzillion miles on it now too.

MGW

The whole pic

Didn't take me more than a minute to google and find the whole pic..... ):h):h

Attachments

• gnb-15.jpg
    gnb-15.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 30
Back