• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New profile posts

let me know. i'm in baytown, 40 miles south of houston.
there are a few obstacles though: i have an artery blockage and am waiting for an appointment on a procedure. not sure of when.
it's best to send an email to contact.
[email protected] contact 409-553-2888 David Johnson if needing to give more info.
my wife is in Battleford SK right now. she's from Coleville SK.
Andy Alvin is a professional blogger from United States, working at myassignmenthelp to provide students homework assistance worldwide.
Y
yohannathomas
Using the "law essay writing services" https://essayhub.com/law-essay-writing-service was a pivotal moment for me as a student! Navigating the complexities of legal studies often left me feeling overwhelmed, especially when it came to composing essays that effectively conveyed my understanding of the subject matter. This service provided invaluable assistance by pairing me with an expert writer.
MYOB assignment help is provided by top experts who are very familiar with the software as it is one of the most confusing software in accounting. However, due to its efficiency, it is very popular as once a user understands its user interface it becomes really easy to work on it.
1999 Chevy Tahoe 4 door w/ cargo area barn doors
2003 Chevy Silverado HD Extended cab
F
Four wheel drive dually
I have a 4x4 dually. And noticed between the master cylinder in the hydraulic booster it was leaking power steering fluid any suggestions on how to fix this thanks
Jaryd
Jaryd
@Four wheel drive dually Start a thread on this problem and you would get more help. Most members don’t come to profile post section I don’t think
I have a question? To convert my lights (makers and tail) to LED would it be better to get the LED relays (bleenkers & hazzard), or get the in line LED load equalizer? I'm asking because my bleenkers will bleenk fast with one but it won't bleenk with both front and back LED bulbs in so what is the best way to go? And I have a 07 Chevy Silverado classic. PS. anything will help
Reactions: Randy k.0817
Jaryd
Jaryd
Start a thread on this problem and you would get more help. Most members don’t come to profile post section I don’t think
Hi I was wondering if you would know if I could take a 98 5.7 4l80e tranny and swap it into a 2004 2500 6.0 suburban, Does the can bus system come into play here? Tia
THEFERMANATOR
THEFERMANATOR
Electrically it will work and will bolt in, but you will have 1 less bellhousing bolt since the 98 doesn't have the bolt hole at 12 o clock. And I'm pretty sure the torque converter is different between them.
Reactions: Jaryd
5.4driver
5.4driver
Hmm should I worry about that extra bolt hole or not?
THEFERMANATOR
THEFERMANATOR
Without it you have quite a large area without a bellhousing bolt.
I have been driving my 6.5 detroit diesel for about a week daily on small roads going about 40 mph and when i checked the oil after a week it had not changed but after i had driven it on the highway going 60 mph i saw a decreas in oil and i don't really know what it is but i think i could be that the cdr valve is bad. Anyone have any sugestions on what it might be?
2001 lb7 diesel fuel in the crankcase oil ? Would like any info why the truck only has 130000 miles is beautiful but why diesel in the oil ? Plz anybody
MetalMaineak
MetalMaineak
Check the injs. this is a common problem with the LB7. The early ones are equipped with inj that changed from old style pump injs to elec. plunger one for the common rail. the have a tendancy to leak around the elec. connectors and raw fuel goes to the base. the fix is to replace them with new Boche injs that cures the leakage prob. this happens between 130k to 150K.
I have a 1996 GMC P3500 trying to replace the power steering pump seals. Definitely need some guidance if anyone wouldnt mind pointing me in the right direction
I have a 2011 Chevy suburban 2500 6.0l and it's overheating can't figure what's wrong with it I fixed everything you can think of it goes only to 3/4 then when I drive it and reviv the engine it goes back to half way
Back