• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New profile posts

1995 Chevy 6.5TD used for towing 11,000lb, 36' goose-neck. Mods: Dual thermostat, 210 deg cooling fan clutch and 9 blade fan, relocation of injector power transistor module, boost wastegate mechanical control modification.
I’m new and looking for advice on which gdp a/c compressor I should get rockauto had the kits with condensers and all. I have a 94 gmc suburban 2500 7.4L with rear a/c. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
The education landscape has changed a lot in today’s fast-paced era. Victorville Park University offers high-quality education to the students looking for online study programs.. Online certification programs at Victorville Park University meets all the world class standards of education and provides great support to the educational careers of students.
93 surburban,dual air.I put the orifice tube,in the connection,behind the clearance marker light on the passenger side. There wasn't one in there.I tried to separate the line at the split but couldn't get the line to separate. Now it is at a negative 30 on the low side,halfway to peg,on the highside..I have been pulling a vacuum for an hour.what did I do wrong?
Owned several 6.5 and 6.2 currently in changeover from 6.5 to a 6.2 using the bottom end of the motor.
Hello I seen you commented on another person post and I have a question if you have time. I have a 94 z71 that had a 6.5 in it. It originally came with a 4l60e and I’m attempting to put a 4l80e out of a 95. I've replaced the input and output speed sensors, solenoids, and internal wiring harness and pressure plate assembly. Right now it’s only running in 1st,2nd, and reverse. What do I need to do? Thanks I’m advance
NVW
NVW
I don't think I an wrong, but any 6.5 diesel should have a 4L80E behind it, you could be having problems with the ECM difference between the years.

THEFERMANATOR is the person to ask
B
Brokebuthappy44
I appreciate it and I will ask him. Thank you
Had the trans go out in my 93 6.5 to. I have a diff trans to put in it and it's out of a 95. What am I going to have to do to make it work in my 93 apart from the pressure solenoid?
will. is there a method to send a message to you or contact you. I am used to a private method message on other forums but can't find anything here. thanks. Jim
We are with you to Guide in each step. To qualify in Driver knowledge Test is a little stiff in this country, as per the records in every four persons, only one person will complete his/her license learner test on a single attempt. Where are the learners going wrong? What is the solution for it?
2003 winnebago RV with the 6.5t and a 4l85 box and dana 80 rear only 60,000ks (Right hand drive ) I have done a few steering mods and when i brought the rv the old owner died and his widow had road service come out to start it He used either and bent a con rod I rebuilt the donk she is now 100% ,,, my wife and i love the old girl
any one here in NSW i have spares and a scan tool (TECH 2 ) if needed ,
Back