• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New profile posts

I know you post on Stihl saws some, Wondering if you have or know anyone with a dual keyed flywheel for and 064
My coil has died CDIC type.
THanks
I have a 2005 cadillac escalade, air blows constant, even with key out. Replaced blower motor, still same issue. Any suggestions?
Jaryd
Jaryd
Start a thread and you can get some help. I don’t think many members wonder over here in the profile post section.
I have no fuel coming out of the back of the IP at all, I use to have a squirt or so b4, now nothing. A different pmd and still nothing. Help plz. Going out of my mind with this.
Twisted Steel Performance
Twisted Steel Performance
Are you sure you have purged the air from the system? The return side is the rubber line on the top front of the IP. Is your lift pump pushing fuel up to the filter??
Reactions: Jaryd
My name is James! Everyday is a learning experience! I learn a little more day by day. And this picture came from my camera!!
Back