• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what to watch

jdugie123

Reaction score
ok I am having a low rail pressure code coming up. I have put in two new filters and also put the truck back to the stock tune but I still get the 1093 code and limp the truck. So what should I be looking for to tell if its my FPR or the actual injection pump. Thanks for any help

Dugie

is it possible the race valve isnt in correctly and is leaking? I never did a valve on my truck so I dont know if you can still try to do a bottle test with the race valve.
what brand fuel filters are you using? I had problems with napa filters being restrictive.

I was using napa 2 micron filters. Right now the filter I have in there is a Wix 6 micron filter because I thought the 2 micron may be to restrictive but it still does it. I have had the valve in for over a year now so I don't think it is the valve leaking. Does anyone know what voltage the FPR is suppose to be at in stock form

If it was an LB7 i could tell you but i dont have manuals for the LLY. Unless they are the same. I can take a look sometime if you remind me.

try getting a delco filter and see if the problem goes away. the micron rating might be lower but if the filter itself doesnt line up correctly as far as the flow holes it can still be restrictive. i'm not familiar with the wix filters but I know the napa ones didnt work for me.

Back