• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What kind of chainsaw do you use?

What kind of chainsaw do you use?

• Total voters
You guys are a regular laugh riot... he said sarcasticly :rolleyes:

:D
Ya'll are gonna get busted for OT posting :eek:fftopic: :twak:

I have also used a Johnson(Red colored Saw)

I mentioned Johnson, but I meant Jonsored in my post. Thanks for the correct name Mike! ;)

I sold all my stihl parts to Trouttrooper,made him happier than a dog with 7 dicks,.....and me too,..i couldn't give them away around here

I wouldn't go quite that far. 6 maybe.

Stihl 029 Super with a previously-owned-by-Bison 20 inch bar

Stihl 042 (68cc) tree eater with 24 or 28 inch bar depending on the tree

Have used a Stihl 390 and 460 on a daily basis when I was working for a tree company. Personally I have an Echo 370. Loved using the Stihl's, never had any issues with them, always ran strong. I'ved owned my Echo for about 4 yrs and have had no issues with it either. Don't use it as much as I did before, but it's a good piece. Only real complant about it is that it can take a few extra pulls to start in cold weather. But once it turns over, runs strong all day long.

I think mine is a homelite, I got it at home depot about 7 years ago.

It has not got much use but, I have no complaints about it.

My best friend gave me a Stihl chainsaw as a house-warming gift, that he had gotten from his father-in-law. It's an older model - doesn't have that fancy safety chain lock, and has a manual oiler, haha. I also have a Poulan that I need to try and get running, that I got from my dad. It'd be a nice saw to climb trees with. And then I also have a McCollouch (sp?) that's all froze up. I did a little research hoping to find parts or anything really on it - it was my dad's dad's chainsaw and wanted to try and get it running for my dad.

been using Stihl since i caould pick up a saw. just picked up a Solo 637 top handle. came with a 10" bar with chain, and a 14" bar, no chain. pawn shop find :D lookin at a Stihl 066 at that very same pawn shop. need to see what the price is, and the condition. lookin to "climb" my way into the wood buisness, if ya know what i mean ;)

Back