• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is the best tool invention of all time?

What is the best tool invention of all time?

• Total voters
Slaves are a 'means' not a tool.

You're only a 'tool' if you let yourself be.

But for the most part, I can't argue with your statement.

I pinched my palm to many times between the handles of that focking thing :mad2:, last time it happened i threw it in the busch as far as i could .
Hope it rots there forever.:agreed:

AMEN BRUDDAH!! I had a Leatherman collapse on me, pinched the shit out of the meat at the base of my thumb and three finger tips. I pitched the mo fo as far as I could out into the field and went and bought an original Gerber 600 Series Multi-tool. Haven't looked back since, will NEVER own a Leatherman again. The Gerber, it's held up to all hinds of abuse it was never designed for, deploys with a flick of the wrist smooth as butter, and I've had it since 1997. I love Gerber, I used to carry their blades on my TA50, a Mk I sheathed upside down on the harness, and a Mk II in a boot sheath on my left boot and a folding Officer clipped on the inside of my pocket.

I had a Gerber and gave it away. There was something I didn't like about it. My neighbor loved it.

I've ben using Leatherman waves for years

I vote obumma as the biggest or worst tool

All of them, but I put welder/torch because it's so versatile. The family farm needs new gauges, and new tanks (I don't know if the aunts/uncles/dad-partners in the farm will approve the purchase of them, since I'll be using them for personal use), but on most every project, and for the price of them, I'd say they have the potential to make a huge dent in project progress.

Back