• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is every one towing?

When we bought the trailer. The sales lady just laughed when we said no beds for the kids its for us. She thought that was a refreshing attitude....):h
Our problem now is the kids didn't take the hint and they still come with us :mad2:

2006 Flagstaff 8528BHSS, 30' Pin to tail bunkhouse Fifth-Wheel. 9k loaded to the gills.

29 foot bunk house Travel Trailer with an air ride hitch on the truck. Check it out in my photo album, best thing I bought for towing.

- Keystone Cougar BunkHouse Travel Trailer
- 7x16 V-nose enclosed 3 place snowmobile / motorcycle / ATV trailer
- 102x20 4 place open Sled Bed snowmobile trailer
- 22 foot Four Winns Cuddy Cabin Sundowner

Love towing with the Duramax!

'06 SunnyBrook Titan 34 BWKS .... it has taken most of 3 years and way too many hours/$$$$ to correct poor construction issues to get it where it should have been when it left the factory

'07 Freightliner Sportchassis ... one heck of a truck

Jim

Attachments

• Limehurst CG 2.jpg
    Limehurst CG 2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
'06 SunnyBrook Titan 34 BWKS .... it has taken most of 3 years and way too many hours/$$$$ to correct poor construction issues to get it where it should have been when it left the factory

'07 Freightliner Sportchassis ... one heck of a truck

Jim

Wow, hard to believe.

We have the 31BWFS and had hardly any issues at all with ours. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Of course the dealer we bought from put it through their service department for 2 full days before delivery and checked out every system including electrical.

If your ever in So. Louisiana and need a great dealer, let me know.

Wow, hard to believe.

We have the 31BWFS and had hardly any issues at all with ours. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Of course the dealer we bought from put it through their service department for 2 full days before delivery and checked out every system including electrical.

If your ever in So. Louisiana and need a great dealer, let me know.

well understood on the hard to believe ... we had an '02 and it was an exceptional unit .... I work in RV Sales and had no clue of the changes they were making in mid '05 .... bottom line the sales of their Titan level campers have fallen so low (I can't help but believe that the drop in quality has played a major part in the drop) that with the exception of a Toyhauler, their Titan lines of travel trailers and 5ers have ceased to exist .... they cut their historically very solid two year bumper to bumper warranty to a one year warranty that has major restrictions after 90 days .... one can't help but believe they know what they are producing and have cut their warranty to match .... I'd recommend you take a look at http://www.myrvtalk.com/ ... it is a very good camping related community and many of the folks have SunnyBrook campers .... you can find there many of the things folks have learned to monitor and correct so as not to have major problems

Jim

2008 Fleetwood Gearbox 385
080307111022-1.jpg

This replaces an earlier post. I traded my travel trailer for the fith-wheel.

Big Country 3450TS
Skeeter SX 186 Single Console Bass Boat with 150 Yamaha

I don't tow them double. Way too long.

Attachments

• Truck Pictures 013.jpg
    Truck Pictures 013.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Truck Pictures 014.jpg
    Truck Pictures 014.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 33
2008 Fleetwood Gearbox 385
Nice rig!
Damn, that's a big toy hauler!
Must have taken a wide angle lens for the pic.

What is the actual length from end to end?
I like the direct access to the 1/2 bath from outside. No tracking up the floors when the beverages start to go down.

I can't believe how long some of the units are that you guy's drag around :rolleyes5:.

Now that I waxed it I will get a pic to post. I don't have any pic's of it hooked up, imagine that:rolleyes5:. Once you get the truck and trailer in the viewfinder it is kind of far back):h.
Maybe this weekend, I am supposed to get my truck back today.
Charlie, you get my last pm about cp? :cheers2:

I do like that gear box but how susceptible are the big exposed windows to road debris especially over the wheels?

not an rv....but what i towed last week for work...trailer is 3000lbs and each section of the barge is 3700lbs....

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 18
Back