• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What are your summer vacation plans?

What are your summer vacation plans?

• Take a professional tour.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacation at a resort.

• Send the wife and kids someplace fun, stay home.

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score

This weeks contribution by Bernie.....

Stay home but take weekend trips
Travel to stay with friends/relatives
Travel and stay at hotels/motels
Camping
Take a professional tour
Vacation at a resort
What's a vacation? I have to work!
Send the wife and kids someplace fun, stay home
etc.

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I am sure I will do some camping this summer. :thumbsup:

With the high fuel prices I will stay close to home.

We currently have 3 camping trips planned, the coast for a weekend, Silver Falls, OR for a long weekend and a week in the islands of WA. We already did a road trip (one way) from FL to OR.

Heading to Florida. Haven't visited my parents in over 4 years. Going to be doing the whole disneyworld thing for the kids at some point.

No vac except to do a bit of work around the farm. Will probably take a long weekend next October to visit friends in NE Wisconsin.

We have a couple camping trips planned, that and weekend visits with family.

Being in College, I work during the summer, so other than some weekend trips, and probably going to CPAC Chicago with dad, it'll probably be pretty quiet.

The wife has her 30th HS reunion coming up in July and wants to head out to Idaho to attend. Money is tight though, and she might have to go solo.

The wife has her 30th HS reunion coming up in July and wants to head out to Idaho to attend. Money is tight though, and she might have to go solo.
Go with. She'll need you when she starts feeling all those strange conflicting emotions from the old days. You'll be the anchor that keeps her mind from being blown away.

Go with. She'll need you when she starts feeling all those strange conflicting emotions from the old days. You'll be the anchor that keeps her mind from being blown away.

It's a money issue though. No way to get both of us out there at this point.

small world, I live near Moscow

Yep, that it is. A friend I have on another truck forum is also from up that way. He's the plant manager for Buck.

In any case, all vacation plans are canceled. My wife's father passed away yesterday in Lewiston and we had to scramble to borrow money to get her home for the funeral. Paying that back will be priority #1 for awhile.

Back