• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Weathertec floor mats

BigDogYJ

Reaction score
So I have had these weathertecs for about a year and they are annoyingly pulling away from the side kick panels on both the driver and passenger side fronts.
I've tried to place something on it to hold it up against the kick panel for a few days but alas it still keeps pulling away.
Anyone else have issues with these?
I haven't called weathertec yet but most likely will next week.
Figured I'd see if I'm the only one.
Thanks,
Jamison

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353655223.310799.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353655223.310799.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 11
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353655260.587702.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353655260.587702.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
My 06 has those and the same problem. Been in there since 08 according to the PO's paper work.

I used a heat gun and remolded mine but i got the pass side too hot and deformed it.

Mine do the same thing. They are a nice style and idea, but they need to be more of a snug fit than they are. The velcro that they provide does not work that well. If they designed them to be a little bigger, wider and stiffer at the top, they might fit better. Don't get me wrong, they are a nice mat, but the fit could be a little better in my opinion. I have had them since about 2006.

Yeah I may try to heat them up and use some Velcro to hold them up. Other than that they've been good. But I noticed it especially on the driver side when I go to apply the parking brake pedal.

Back