• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Upgraded Predator... now a little funny behavior...

Randy_the_Hack

Reaction score
Hey guys, I upgraded my Predator from v2.0 to v9r05 and now I have this funny behavior... when I'm at highway speeds and on cruise control... if the road starts going slightly down hill, the truck starts lurching slightly as it's going down hill... until the road levels out again. I know it's the cruise control trying to maintain speed and such... but this is kinda odd.

Anybody have any ideas what's going on?

Randy, I had the same problem with mine, but I found out it was when I had the edge installed also(the edge was set to 0). Took the edge off and it was better. I did also find that it was worse when I had the cruise off vs. with it on. Have you called diablo to see what the upgrade might of changed that would cause this? Jerry.

Its a slight bucking and supposedly its normal for the 2.02 LLY version. My 04 did the exact same thing. It was very slight but I could feel it.

Back