• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tractors - Post them.

Yep,much better but not perfect either.
I dont like the curve in the stacks nor the silver curtains,stacks should be straight up,engine bay wide open.
Front wheels are to small too IMO

I bet it has plenty get go though

they arent curved just miter cut. i agree im not to big of a fan of the curtins either. it wasnt to bad of a pull but i kinda expected a little more from it. iv got a video of the girl pulling it at the county fair but i can never figure out how to post them.

they arent curved just miter cut. i agree im not to big of a fan of the curtins either. it wasnt to bad of a pull but i kinda expected a little more from it. iv got a video of the girl pulling it at the county fair but i can never figure out how to post them.

Set up a youtube account and link to it.

I noticed that on second view.
Wath mill is powering it?

i wish i knew. i didnt think they ever made any with a v8 but a buddy of mine that knows more about IH than i do said they did for a few years, i think he said it was a pretesesor to the powerstroke. i could be wrong though

The one I posted is a factory V8 IH they made 2 field tractors like this 1468 was the smaller one 1568 was the bigger one. The other posted is modified pulling tractor was what looks like a small block chevy mill.

YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA Took this pick at THE BUCK way back in 2002

DSCN1465.jpg

i wish i knew. i didnt think they ever made any with a v8 but a buddy of mine that knows more about IH than i do said they did for a few years, i think he said it was a pretesesor to the powerstroke. i could be wrong though

IH 1468

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/3/7/372-international-harvester-1468-engine.html

IH 1568

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/3/7/375-international-harvester-1568-engine.html

Both were 548.7ci, and had nothing to do with the Powerstroke.

My favourite, were the 1155 V8 MF tractors. 540ci.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/3/7/375-international-harvester-1568-engine.html

good info thanks like i said i was going off what i was told about it being the precursor to the powerstroke.

my favorite v8s are the ones in the first 900 Claas choppers, boy would those things eat feed. Then they started blowing up so Claas turned them down.

Not anything near the tractors already shown. But here are mine:

My 1933 Farmall F-12:

008.jpg

My 1943 Ford 2n as it sits now:

005.jpg

My 1947 Farmall C ready for one of it's jobs around here:

1948farmall004.jpg

Thanks!

I will be restoring the F-12 soon. I'm wanting to restore my 2n but I may just get it as close as I can and be running. I plan on it helping the C out with tasks around my place.

Got a New DT275B Agco Last fall, its an 8680 Massey painted orange, they dont make the orange ones anymore. Really nice tractor when its not broke down. 350hp, 33mph, front axle suspension and cab suspension + Heated/Cooled seat= very comfy ride.

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

What problems have you had with it?? Sweet tractor.

Got a New DT275B Agco Last fall, its an 8680 Massey painted orange, they dont make the orange ones anymore. Really nice tractor when its not broke down. 350hp, 33mph, front axle suspension and cab suspension + Heated/Cooled seat= very comfy ride.

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

DEF sensor went bad, a manifold in the hydraulic system was bad and it would dive for ditches when you got over 30mph, the roof leaks and ruins the radio, replaced 2 hydraulic remotes, and a bunch of little things. Its one of the early ones so its bound to have more issues. I guess the newer ones are running better but I still would like a 933 Fendt.

This tractor is really efficient. I hauled manure against my uncles MX255 Magnum with our DT275B Agco both with 6350 gallon tankers, running the same route. The MX255 has a peak PTO hp of 241hp, our DT275B has a peak PTO HP of 319hp. I completed the round trip in 25 minutes while the MX255 completed the trip in 37 minutes. I used 7.6 Gallons per hour of fuel, and the MX255 used over 10.

Goes to show just how effeicient this tractor is. I have red tractors in my blood, but would never buy one.

Back