• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Those that run a Devils Own WMI system

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
What size nozzle are you using and what have you found using the WMI as for egt reduction etc.

Are you also using a intercooler with your setup????

I am installing both now and just wondering what others have found or changed while using them... I don't plan to use anything but water to help cool things..

Try a search at the "Place" I remember there was at least one member there who runs the devils own kit on their truck.

Cumminsfever was running 8, .75gph nozzles and if i remember correctly a 5gph. The size of nozzle you run is fully dependent on the amount of fuel you are injecting and the rpms you run.

I've been running a 10 gph nozzle but have the progressive controller set up so it should only hit around 8 max. Im still figuring out what the right amount is still. I don't have an inter cooler and i haven't hit 1200 yet on wot

I have a 12 & 14gph nozzle & the newer 250psi pump, and CAC, don't have the WMI finished yet so we will see soon how things work out...

i've only been able to run windshield fluid through it since its been too cold since the install. I'm not sure how much methanol it can handle yet so trying not to put too much through it. I doubt you'd have a problem running the bigger nozzle with just water in it

cumminsfever What would be a good gph running ww with the max at starting @ around 14 psi boost?

Ok. So I had 8 of the.75 nozzles with a 250psi pump, running 15psi boost. Water came on @7psi and full on @15psi.
Bringing water in sooner resulted in severe condensation in the oil. Also, adding more gph gave the same result.

When I went to the centermount turbo and more fuel, I got a nozzle rated at 8gph @250psi, and put 2 of my.75 nozzles in also. Never had condensation or steam out the breather, so it is safe to say it was "burning" it all.

Regarding wmi, is the Snow set up the way to go? Is it worth the money? Was considering an intercooler but after reading around hear seems wmi is more popular.

Back