• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Thinking about painting my bowtie...

I decided to go with blue. I found a small bottle of Indigo Blue Metallic. Its a deep, metallic blue. My 99 Tahoe was that color. Thanks for the help. I'll snap a pic tomorrow. Its covered with bugs right now from driving all over the state today. (but for the record, I will take bugs this time of year vs snow and salt)

Attachments

• HPIM1093.jpg
    HPIM1093.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
unit, just a thought and what im doing.

being your and leo, and im a ff, i am doing a red or purple bowtie with a black stripe through it for my fallen brothers, just thought it would share that.

josh

Josh, as a long time FF myself I love the idea of the stripe and I hope you don't mind if I copy it?

dont mind at all brother, i will post mine as well when i complete it, stay safe.

Funny to read thru here as I was going to breakfast sunday am there was a truck coming down the street and he has a bright read truck and a BRIGHT red bowtie. It really stood I out I thought.

Hot friggin pink... That'll make you stand out in a world of "ordinary trucks".... :D

Red only looks good on red trucks to me. Otherwise it reminds me of Rudolf the reindeer. :lol:

Glad you picked the blue over the red. :thumbsup:

Back