• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The children have spoken! Givaway winner is...

Congrats Louis.
Thanks Wrecker this was great idea I hope you started something......hint, hint, hint

Ashton,
Thanks again, it's people like you who make DTR what it is.

Also thanks to all the members, for the Congrats.....Also, the people who make DTR a great "Family" Forum.

I've been buying lottery tickets all week!......LOL

Had a fantastic conversation with Louis tonight, product is on the way. He is one cool dude. I had as much fun doing this as anyone who participated, this place is truly special. Thanks to Nick and the tireless staff for giving us a home.

Had a fantastic conversation with Louis tonight, product is on the way. He is one cool dude. I had as much fun doing this as anyone who participated, this place is truly special. Thanks to Nick and the tireless staff for giving us a home.

:iamwithstupid::iagree::thumbsup:

It was a great conversation...and to the masses, Wrecker knows what he's talking about.....

I've never seen/spoken to anyone quite as passionate, articulate and knowledgeable about Oil as Ashton...("He's a Redneck that's good at math")

From technical data that's quite intimidating to a "stuttering" Tow guy as myself, he very well got his point across in layman's terms to accommodate my mentally challenged understanding of Oil......and we had a few laughs too......Also, he's way cooler than I am!

Without guys/members/supporting vendors like Ashton, There are no Free oil change giveaways.

Thanks again brother!

Back