• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Super Clean C2500LD

Won't come up on my phone. Check out the 76 on the fb, it used to be a manual.

Remember, Bible reads: Thou shalt return any auto swapped Manual truck back to its original form or improve upon its original form (aka diesel swap w/ manual).

I'd like to find that exact combo, dont care what year. But only want to spend $2500-3000. Where is that one located?

One in link is ext cab. I want 1/2 ton 5 lug, just like in link. Open to colors, options....ect

Leroy, I have my red interior ECSB C1500 that needs a happy home. needs ext. cab corners and nothing else. I need to track down the title.

Im spoiled down here and would want a totally rust free truck. Throw up some pictures of it though.

I passed up a clean 94 ex cab 2wd short bed c1500, white w/ red int. Wanted 1k, needed a bed (cracked where tool box rode), had 1 new and repainted rocker the other had a rust bubble.

The wife's 03 had the crustiest frame I've seen but the body shows no signs of rust. Must have been closer to the gulf at some point

I called for grins on the truck Robert posted. He'd take $4400 for it and is in Kansas.
If it were a local truck and $3900 it would be in my driveway. That looks like about as nice as I've seen.

There is a small chance I will be driving down to Texas, as long as you guys dont run me up on ebay. :) (02 CCLB duramax 6spd 2wd. unfortuantely chevy not GMC)

EDIT:
Jinxed myself.

After typing, I checked how I was doing on ebay, and it is no longer on my bid list. I will investigate further, but I think they sold it off site. :(

But still, If I can find a manual 2wd for cheap to drive back, I could allways drive ithe clean one down for ya Leroy! :)

I am torn on it. I really don't have room around here for another. Ontop of that my S10 TDI swap will become my daily beater.
I need to sell Suburban and Titan before I think about another.

Back