• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Suncoast Stage 3 or Suncoast stage 4?

Maybe. Still talking. I just depleted the money I had squirreled back towards another boat, so I will have to wait a bit again.

I understand that..

Let us know when you get it together, we all need to meet up at Lawrenceburg and break them in at the strip... :D

YES suncoast does sell a DIY kit. Thats what the Stage IV. is. The Stage V is the complete built tranny.

These are the quotes I got.

SCIV (W/1054): $3,300 with core charge and before shipping
SCIV/1054 installed: $4,500
SCV: $5,300 w/shipping both ways.

My advice, If you have some mechanical know how. Buy the ATSG manual and go to town. At first it scares you but when you look into it, its not too terribly complicated given you have the right tools.
Since this thread I have got a SC IV from Matt at Champion Transmission. By those prices you have listed, I got a great deal from him. I got my kit installed in my tranny for a little more than what you have it listed for.

I know I said I wanted to do it myself, but the more I thought of it, I wanted to have someone else do it in case there was a problem down the road with my transmission.

Back